The Rise and Fall in Bitcoin Value

Sounds like a good idea, they will have the price of the phones back in no time with the fees exchanges charge. They could ask Starlink for fixed spots around the country to have Internet, then Wifi Mesh it around. Actually not a bad idea.

Implying the governments economists don’t see through the ruse?
Do you really think you found out about BTC and governments didn’t? You should become a non government intel agency and sell what you know (preferably only to your country), you’d be a millionaire, unless off course you assumed wrong. Then your intel isn’t worth a penny.

I see, so conditions are bad in a country and you’re suggesting women and children take the dangerous trip across the UK channel?

You have no clue what is really happening in the world which is why your suggestions are bad and will never help anyone.

Again that’s in your head. Don’t tell your fellow Englishmen and Englishwomen and Englishchildren to hold a boat race to France. I told you that IF they would do it they would not do it without their children. Moving out would have been an issue, so you claim there is no electricity or smartphones in the UK? Well, I beg to differ, last times I visited London there were.

If conditions are bad, there is always the refugee system and people can claim they are, if they really are they can stay. Also, just for your information, there is a tunnel for trains, so they can just buy a ticket and use the train, which is reasonably safe, or use the airplane? I would tell them not to pay in BTC to some shady guy in a inflatable raft because those shady people are always up to no good. :stuck_out_tongue:

You seem oblivious to whats happening in the world, and there’s no way you are in any position to suggest anything for anyone. Understand what’s happening in the world first, without that understanding anything you suggest isn’t feasible.

I know what is happening in the world. And BTC cannot fix it. I don’t think you really know what you are promoting but I will help you by correcting your statements. If you say that I quote the President of Cuba and then say I don’t know what is going on, well then that’s on you. You dream of BTC in there used for the poor but instead it’s used as an asset for the rich. That way you can say “Hey, it’s better than nothing and I make money with it”. Not ethical but hey, everyone makes a living. I didn’t mention ethical before you brought it up. In a discussion, just talk strategically.

It would have been smarter to just show the pros and cons of the implementations and say it can be better than stating it’s some kind of revolution. Keep your distance when dictators decide things, they never do it for the poor. The poor get a better standard of living and get educated, then they start asking about the unfairness of the dictatorship. No, they are kept in a position where they “cannot suggest anything for anyone.” Sorry for you that you aren’t in an echo chamber and have to elaborate on the things you claim.

You talk as if I’m trying to market something, I’m not.

If that were true your conversation wouldn’t be so silly.

1 Like

I think our posts should be appreciated on their artistic value. CCP could print some of it and show it in Paris, in the Louvre and in the British Museum in London. They will make millions, not in $, € or £. but in sensible chuckles (not the crypto coin in case someone just makes it).

Also, we can’t have long conversations and no fun stuff in it. I’ll add some meme or soon in one of the following posts.

Thats what someone wanting to market something would say.

1 Like

The world has got BTC wrong and thinks it’s something that can make people rich, the point for me isn’t to market it, it is to inform of how it should be used. My point is that rich people who are trying to double their money should stay away from BTC, in which reality is that marketing?

And if I am suggesting developing countries use it to freeze fiat value then how is that marketing? Marketing something is making people aware of a product for the purpose of profit, what I’m doing is informative.

Marketing - the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.

I’m not selling anything.

1 Like

You sell your energy for BTC. You advocate for BTC on public forums.

Here is even a secret photo made by the paparazzi showing how you and Karak are shilling for the Holy BTC:

2 Likes

Listen to that lovely sound.

1 Like

So cute

This is so relaxing:

1 Like

Very nice, but if that was a real business, he needs a bunch of warning signs; I seen factories in China with better employee security measures…

• Heat hazard sign

• Cutting hazard sign (lots of open blades)

• Electrical shock hazard

• Crushing hazard (not sure a helm will save lives if those racks aren’t anchored)

• Ear protection gear for the noise at least and I think he’s putting pressure on the room with sucking more in in than it lets out, but not 100% sure.

• Biohazard sign after a few seasons. And workers should wear a mask to reduce contamination with the scientifical study he does about mold.

Then some remarks on the installation ;

• At least he has a camera so he might make some money with gore mp4’s when things happen.
  • There is no protective coating on the drywall against moisture, so water absorption will allow mold to grow over time. That will get sent everywhere with the funny ventilation system.
  • Drywall will crack with the way he’s doing “ventilation” heat/cold fluctuting and then the moisture/drying.
  • He creates quite the dust and dirtfest
  • The junk being thrown in the drawers of the working table will probably make it into a 5S presentation now, thanks.

I can keep going on but I guess you picked the worst of them, I cannot imagine anyone would risk their health for such a low wage. But… here we are.

That setup is currently earning around £30k per year, if BTC value was £50k then the yearly earnings for that setup would be around £75k per year.

I don’t think they have any employees so the health and safety focus is minimal.

1 Like

In that case it’s ok. You run your business how you want it if no one can get hurt. But just stay safe.
The IT part appears professionally done and the electricity looks sturdy and the cables are… well, okayish. :wink:

And honestly, for you, I hope BTC will be used one day as a national currency in the UK and you (or anyone else) can be part of maintaining the flow and in a way that it can help you make a decent living. And if not, it will be some underground thing, like how we partied in an abandoned hangar and used the ‘community’s electricity’ for the DJ. Make sure you eventually find something better. Step by step. :wink:

Here an interesting video on income equality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4qdCs54ZE

Honestly, I think the BTC hype is over and BTC will start to become part of the woodwork. If it can be used as a tool to freeze fiat currency value then I am sure any country that has issues with the value of their currency will seriously consider it, I’m sure there will be meetings at the highest levels of government where they will have to make a decision.

I guess the only good thing about current events with regards to BTC is that everyone should have a better understanding of how BTC operates. It is interesting to see the price drop heavily and then stabilize and then slowly go up in value.

I’ve had an interesting time over the course of this thread watching how the BTC value has changed, I do like analysing patterns and looking at what’s happening with the normal economy made people think twice about their BTC/Crypto investment, It was strange that so many people were unified in their view and all of them literally rushed to withdraw their money from BTC/crypto all at the same time to such an extent that servers crashed.

So yes, thank you to all participants in this thread, it really has helped me to learn more about crypto myself and come up with a few of my own theories. I’m more than happy to carry on sharing my views as the subject of currency in any form can be an extremely long convo with the current situation changing rapidly.

1 Like

I hope so, the worst of wall street went in and probably have scammed enough to find some new fields to graze on. But they just abuse anything they can, so if BTC will become anything trustworthy, it will need a better base that grows slowly and in freedom.