The sense of mismatch caused by the ISK coefficient is driving players away from Sovereign area

I have noticed some hints that we are a robot. In fact, I am not. Inquire about information about me and my friends, or come to check in person. In response, I think these hints directly reflect narrowness and despicability

Its not universely or continuously negative.

CCP; I support anything you do which makes nullkrabs sad.

3 Likes

When our perceptions diverged, I started to think about the reasons
So I started to check your ZKB record
Now i fully understand
Sorry, this understanding may be somewhat subjective

Competition might break the blue donut; so, the changes are working as intended.

1 Like

The blue donut was not broken by competition.This is not even the purpose.

Thatā€™s just your opinion.

Yeah.

Now I earn ISK outside the sovereign zone at least three times faster than before. Iā€™m just complaining that he has weakened the sovereign zone too much.

Clearly not enough. Didnā€™t they just lower the floor for the DBS?

The issue seems to be that null bears have isk/h expectations wildly out of proportion with other parts of the game.

6 Likes

What has that got to do with your tears?

3 Likes

Have you ever considered playing EVE with any purpose thatā€™s not trying to make as much fake video game money as you possibly can?

4 Likes

The increase in production capacity may allow me to afford more battle losses. My EVE career is to produce and destroy, whether it is Solo or team battle.Instead of taking a lot of time to afford a Caracal like now.

Why is it always assumed that my complaints originate from Tears? Does this make you feel better? Compare our ZKB records, whether it is the destruction itself or FIT, canā€™t it reflect the difference in our understanding of the game?

Complaints = tears.

Nullkrab complaints means CCP is doing something right for once.

Ergo, more krab tears, better for everyone else.

Why? Will that somehow mean you arent complaining?

1 Like

You are free to make your judgments in your logic and fantasy. Below the level of understanding reflected in your ZKB record, I can understand.

I totally see what you are saying, but the thing is I dont have an issue with what CCP does about NullFarming, and even if I did PvP it wouldnt change that.

You are the one who doesnt seem to understand that you dont have to PvP in spaceships to not cry about a change thats not in your favour.

Im happy about things without needing a KB ratio or to Nullkrab.

You are unhappy.

That also makes me happy.

I also think you need to check the definition of the word ā€œviolationā€. You are using it very incorrectly.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reminder, I am checking the translation problem. It would be better to use ā€œinappropriateā€ to express.
What I want to say is that if there is no experience, no practice, and no information, it is not appropriate to make some judgments.Welcome to experience the life of sovereignty, which is becoming less and less vigorous now.
What I want to add is that what I am not happy about is that I see that the enthusiasm of my friends who used to build a territory is getting lower and lower. This decrease in enthusiasm is not only due to the decrease in revenue, but also the continuous negative feedback and the Feeling of inappropriate as I said before. I can directly weaken the bounty or deposit more money into ESS instead of increasing Reduced bounty.

I understand that is what you are saying, however I disagree that actively doing PvP is the only way to play and the only way to gain experience.

For example: you are complaining about changes to a PvE focused system. Your own KB has no bearing on that.

Further, my understand of the game has no bearing on my joy at your dismay/complaint/unhappiness/tears at the changes.

Why you fail to have that understanding I do not know, but repeating it is doing nothing for your thread.

Yes, and this I am happy to hear.

And I feel it could do with being even less so.

1 Like

To put it in a saying in my hometown, ā€œIf you have not investigated, you have no right to speak.ā€ There may be some extremes without the right to speak, I mean if you have not experienced it, how can you feel my feelings from my description, you have not experienced it, so you cannot understand.

And I say that you cannot assume something from a lack of information either.

But again, even if I were 1 day old or a PvP master of 19 years it would not change my opinion

1 Like