The Time For Titan Changes Is NOW

While discussing the current state of EVE’s endgame we’ve come to the conclusion that risk-free Titan ownership is quite an antiquated style of game-play and really dries up EVE’s ‘EndGame’ to the point where #TitanCruelty is rampant across the Nullsec regions of New Eden.

Our suggested changes;
Add a third class of Jump-bridge capable ships based on the Carrier hull, like the FAX.
-Bridge limitations via Hull size (Ex: T2 Crusier and below)
-Bridge cool-down timers. (Ex: Bridge active for 1m, 4m cool down - two possible bridges per cyno)
-If the Bridge ship runs out of fuel the bridge collapses bringing the Bridger with it.

Titan Hull changes to match.
-No hull-type restrictions
-Bridge cool-down timers. (Ex: Bridge active for 1m, 4m cool down - two possible bridges per cyno)
-If the Bridge ship runs out of fuel the bridge collapses bringing the bridger with it.

Looking forward to every single Nullsec whiner down-voting these amazing and game altering changes.

But why?

This isn’t Reddit.

1 Like

Frankly, CCP should just remove capital ships and focus on frigates and cruisers.

what…

I am not sure if this post is troll or not.

I’m a little confused…EVE has an endgame, and titans are part of that?

Apparently.

Doomheim called, they want their thread back. Why would you necro a thread with such a pointless comment?

Hm. It came up on the front page of forums fir me. Didn’t notice was so old. Weird

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.