The Time For Titan Changes Is NOW

(Samara Mikakka) #1

While discussing the current state of EVE’s endgame we’ve come to the conclusion that risk-free Titan ownership is quite an antiquated style of game-play and really dries up EVE’s ‘EndGame’ to the point where #TitanCruelty is rampant across the Nullsec regions of New Eden.

Our suggested changes;
Add a third class of Jump-bridge capable ships based on the Carrier hull, like the FAX.
-Bridge limitations via Hull size (Ex: T2 Crusier and below)
-Bridge cool-down timers. (Ex: Bridge active for 1m, 4m cool down - two possible bridges per cyno)
-If the Bridge ship runs out of fuel the bridge collapses bringing the Bridger with it.

Titan Hull changes to match.
-No hull-type restrictions
-Bridge cool-down timers. (Ex: Bridge active for 1m, 4m cool down - two possible bridges per cyno)
-If the Bridge ship runs out of fuel the bridge collapses bringing the bridger with it.

Looking forward to every single Nullsec whiner down-voting these amazing and game altering changes.

(2V Pocket Miner) #2

But why?

(Linus Gorp) #3

This isn’t Reddit.

(DrButterfly PHD) #4

Frankly, CCP should just remove capital ships and focus on frigates and cruisers.

(unidenify) #5

what…

I am not sure if this post is troll or not.

(Sonya Corvinus) #6

I’m a little confused…EVE has an endgame, and titans are part of that?

(DrButterfly PHD) #7

Apparently.

(Old Pervert) #8

Doomheim called, they want their thread back. Why would you necro a thread with such a pointless comment?

(DrButterfly PHD) #9

Hm. It came up on the front page of forums fir me. Didn’t notice was so old. Weird

(system) #10

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.