The Treason of Peace Talks

@Crystal_Bonaparte biomass yourself please, you are a waste of perfectly good pod goo. Thanks for trying to represent all of us Gallente aligned capsuleers in a similar light as the illustrious Commander Kim.

1 Like

Such vile and disgusting speech overflows with proof for my reasoning! How can such despicable people be reasoned with? Clearly they can’t! They wish for any who do not agree with them, completely, to be murdered! They encourage suicide to those who do not confirm to their limited universal view of how people should behave. They are the sludge of society and we must not continue talks with them! Simply eradicate their putrid existence! Cleanse the skies from all of their kind. And then, people can truly be free. Living their lives without revolting individuals who demand submission or death!

Not with that attitude they can’t…

That’s Luminaire General Putrid Slime to you, Ensign.

1 Like

You know what… I like you Bonaparte. Your the right kind of insane to be around here. I mean your still a waste of biomass but I mean at least your consistent.

Normally I’d assume irony this blunt was intentional, but Crystal, despite her name, doesn’t strike me as someone with the clarity of mind for that.

1 Like

Yeaaaaaah, gonna have to repeat myself, I think.

Grow up, kid.

To the original poster: you have to consider peace a strategy, not a goal in itself. The goal is the security and prosperity of your people. Sometimes war serves it, sometimes peace does.

“Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘nice doggie’ while you look for a bigger stick.”

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more treasonous towards your people to ignore peace when it’s in the best interest of said people?

1 Like

Our politics are almost the polar opposite of each other, but I feel like we keep playing tag team with posts by people who manage to be stupider than either of us are radical. It used to annoy me. I’m starting to enjoy it.

5 Likes

I smell a sockpuppet…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.