The Triglavian Invasions: Getting connected

tenor

Good riddance

3 Likes

Not an argument

1 Like

I always saw Highsec as a place for new players which, whilst it didnā€™t really teach them anything, at the very least gave them a stable place where they could learn. It was also a place for people who simply do not have the time to put up with the things that happen in Null or Low, as you yourself have stated. Similarly, some of the most diehard Amarr/Caldari/Gallente/Minmatar loyalists canā€™t show up to defend their home empires on their mains because of sec status. By the time they repair those, the third chapter will be over. Unless they use tags to bribe, but thatā€™d cause the price to soar by such a degree that only the wealthiest could do so. One of the spiciest wars in Highsec, and the FW players get to stand on the sideline. All of this has been weighing on my mind for some time now.

4 Likes

Perhaps you can buy one in Jita. Be careful when entering the Niarja system. They say it is dangerous!

Maybe you can continue to recycle old memes from your F1 discord to make responses you obviously arenā€™t qualified to make

3 Likes

Responses to what? Your garbage filled shyte post? You should be grateful I took the time to actually reply to it. My time is usually worth much more than spending it on crying idiots like you. Go play candy crush FFS, Ev Eis not for you.

1 Like

That is harsh!
sad face

1 Like

Too late. Should have copied the entire post. The whiner accusing me of raging ā€¦ delightful.

Your rage is palpable. Learn to type or at least calm down before responding.

3 Likes

Nah, it wasnā€™t. I simply reformatted to make it clearer for you.

2 Likes

Learn how to use the forum software.

Nah, my time is too important to learn how to use a forum you obviously spend too much time on mate.

In fact you should be grateful Iā€™m responding to you at all.

5 Likes

Glad you enjoy it, I will continue then and you can just call me a whiner and add nothing of value to the discourse.

Guess itā€™s the story of your life though, so Iā€™m happy I can bring you some enjoyment at least.

4 Likes

I chose to add exactly as much value to the discourse as you have.

1 Like

There is no need to tell people to go play Candy Crush - now you can tell them to go play Echos.

2 Likes

The first mistake: paying attention to Nicolai. He does not worth it.

7 Likes

I do not what?

2 Likes

Some peeps still didnt block Nic? Thats amusing.

5 Likes

i could said the same about you

1 Like

Everybody could say that about everybody who is disagreeing, but Nic is just boorish.

3 Likes