The worst systems the Triglavian’s can make liminal… or how the Triglavians can really ruin some people’s days!

I see. Makes sense, though I feel it’s kind of too late to get anything more than the T-shirt. :thinking:

TTI is running whaling (orca destroying) fleets in the EDENCOM minor victories. It takes about 40-60 hours to get from 0 to +3 standing.

Totally doable since the invasion is likely to continue at least a few more weeks until the Final Liminal systems are taken.

1 Like

Still sounds like a long time. I’ll see if I’m free to send my alt, though, thanks.

Current prevailing theory coming from mainly from TTI is that the Trigs need 27 Liminals and we are on 25… so could happen really soon depending what stars get picked. If two caldari stars show up then, bam! It could be all over.

If this theory is correct I wonder if any systems on the list will make up the final 2

Please ccp let it happen

Make jita burn again

or Yulai, since we don’t know the state of the capture vedmak crew

you think CCP actually thinks like that? I think that’s giving them too much credit.

Most of the story is just “big coalition of blue fight big coalition of red” while the most epic story about npc is just “look at this dread that drop 1b”

I doubt Yulai can even be invaded.

besides the Amarr/Rens path ones, Kihtaled and Kor-Azor Prime sure would suck to lose. I dunno if Kor-Azor Prime will get invaded… if it can’t be, surely Tash-Money Prime can’t be either. hm.

There’s no reason why Yulai couldn’t be invaded. It’s relevant only story-wise… so why would CCP prevent that? It even has a liminal star type.

2 Likes

Well once upon a time there was one trade hub and it was Yulai, then CCP changed the gate network and the regional hubs began.

But that shouldn’t be a problem now, right?

No it shouldn’t. Just informing that it has non-story relevance as the original trade hub.

The issue with Yulai is who would defend it empire wise; or would Edencom defend it themselves and how would this work out AI wise (if not an event).

If the former I guess all four empires could appear and we just have different mobs of each, but does that cause issues? Not sure what mixing the 4 different AI’s would do. I suppose it could just be Amarr defending but it may look a bit weird.

If it is the latter than they would need to get a whole new AI for Edencom units. Now there was something about CONCORD forces possibly appearing in the Abyss, but could you copy paste that into invasions or could you take AI template and use it for Edencom? As it seems like it will take a lot to get this to work it seems unlikely, but it’s possible.

The alternative is that Yulai is an event, but CCP said at one point they are moving away from that, partly as it means some folks would miss out due to Time Zones.

Update: Seeing as two liminals spawned today (which if both were taken would give 27 liminalities if the Trigs succeed) I think its unlikely we are going to get any ‘special systems’ unless it is some form of event.

1 Like

Ok Pertnineere in Solitude is up now and its a bit of a nasty one as stated above. Almost think the longer the event continues the worse the liminality

1 Like

TOTALITY STATUS HAVE BEEN REACH

Ahh the end is nigh!

Well, I think everyone involved did extremely well; TTI managed to capture some nasty ones while EDI saved a lot of others.

Could still be a little more to this event or maybe that’s it, let’s wait and see what happens next

They hold the yearly whack-a-bot event there, there are other roleplay and lore things that you mention that CCP likes the system for.

I don’t think it’s likely to be invaded, but more likely than a newbie system, yes.

A little bit disappointed that we didn’t get good bottleneck systems after Niarja, but overall I guess we did pretty good considering that we managed to change hisec topology in a big way.

I don’t think there are any liminals bigger than Niarja in terms of bottlenecks but there were at least a couple which poped up and went fortress recently like Aband and Faurulle.

Well, there is Jark and Sasta (the latter going fortress due to a bug, no less). It was fairly important before as the direct hi-sec access between Amarr and Minmatar space, and the access point for the Amarr section of the SOE Epic Arc. But its importance has been inflated massively due to Niarja.