There is NO such thing as ganking in EvE Online

This post made me wish I wasn’t at work and instead at home touching other people’s stones.

I made the account when I was 15. Almost 15 years ago. (Leet speek was actually cool back then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

#n0r3gr3ts

1 Like

Pretty spot on OP except for the title no need to go over that though someone already did.

Nothing wrong with having a good moan about something you enjoy being changed either.
Get the frustration out in the air try and be constructive about it if you can. Hope you get the change you want if not leave or adapt.

You are absolutely correct ; I apologize if my title came across as trying to redefine the term “gank” . Honestly, I just used the wording in the title as hyperbole.

1 Like

Everything you said in your intro proves that new players and high sec players need more attention from the developers side.

In what way? What kind of “attention” are you suggesting?

It never has been cool.

3 Likes

QFT

Even back in the early days of IRC it wasn’t cool

1 Like

I don’t think he fits in CODE… Didn’t see any arrogance or elitism on his words. Wich where beatifull words btw

?!?!?

Quite a charge to make against the most open, accepting and noobie-friendly organization in all of New Eden.

1 Like

I almost read the op. But I didn’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.