There needs to be a rebalance on LP stores right now the only one it's profitable is the sisters of Eve

still doesn’t mean its a problem, just means there is enough demand there to keep the prices high. Either people will clue in and start running it more and it will fix itself, or they won’t, and you’ve got yourself a perfect market with little competition. Either way there is no need for ccp to step in and fix it.
Make hay while the sun-shines and hope people don’t clue into it.

Be careful what you wish for.
CCP giveth, and CCP taketh away…
ok, mostly taketh :wink:

3 Likes

it does NOT cost more than it’s worth on the market through the FW store. The Fed navy comet in the FW lp store is making 1019.5 isk per ship right now.

Considering you can make 250k LP an hour in gallente FW with ease right now, you’re skill lookin at 200m isk an hour.

It’s a bit less than that as gal are on t3 not 4.

Something does need to be done with the LP store and what is available in it, as it fundamentally hasn’t changed since I last played EvE 6 years ago. I am sitting on a load of LP and tags in Caldari stations that I don’t know what to do with, as nothing seems profitable anymore. Some suggestions:

1. Introduce more faction modules that can be bought for LP - there are a fair few modules that have come out since I last played, such as Missile Guidance Computer, Missile Enhancement Computer, Micro jump drive, etc. All these could have faction versions. And tractor beams/salvagers too.
  2. Fix the supply problem of Tags e.g. Gallente Colonel I’s are always undersupplied/higher priced versus Colonel 2’s.
  3. It will be interesting to see how moving lvl 4/5 missions behind Omega will affect the market for stuff from the LP store.
1 Like

This is going to happen! may 2019 tech 2 ammo will be able to be loaded into faction mods

I don’t know… Thukker Tribe’s lp is over 2K /lp… to buy orders. Many decent lp stores out there, just some have few l4 agents.

Faction weapons are A: All getting t2 ammo. and B: Mainly not profitable because they need tags to buy. Whose price is dictated by the single most desirable item and therefore often breaks the market on anything else using tags.

Tags are the single worst impact on the l.p. stores.

2 Likes

The reason why tags are so expensive has to do with the fact that many ppl don’t want to run antiempire missions.

Maybe. But regardless the price is driven by the single most desirable item. And less desirable items sometimes require more tags which makes their price way above what the market will ever pay.
Faction weapons are one of those items where that happens.
Removing tags and rebalancing l.p. and isk costs would go a long way.

Sure, but right now there is no real point in using faction weapons - they are used only for fitting room right now. With access to t2 ammo though they can be really nice (especially missile launchers).

But they still won’t be popular because the tags leave their price point way way too high. Regardless of t2 ammo.

Maybe, or maybe not. For reference, republic fleet ham is at about 30M isk to make, including tags and lp. If I want extra fitting room I could use them… BUT I am not going to use them if they can’t use t2 ammo. As simple as that - rages are just too good not to use, especially when you spend most of the time killing cruiser+ sized things.

Now times 5 to 7 for a rack. Makes that 30 mil a lot more.

200M is nothing. When you go for these types of modules you are already most likely in a 300-600M hull (at least for cruisers) or even in a t3c, in which case you also need to count in cost of skill injectors in case of loss.

T2 cruisers are 200 mil even with the moon goo inflation. Pirate cruisers are similar or cheaper…
What cruiser hulls are 600 Million?

And no, you really don’t. If you’re buying injectors to replace a subsystem skill after a T3 loss… lol, that my new forum buddy is priceless :smiley:

It just so happens I’ve got an Ashimmu in Jita, never been flown, still has that new spaceship smell to it, and I’ll happily sell it to you for only 600 million isk! I know I know, it’s a bargain really, but be quick (throw up a buy contract) in case someone beats you to it!

:slight_smile:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

Nah, it is just that training time nowadays also has cost :smiley:
To be fair I don’t see myself losing one unless I totally screw up…

1 Like

I will be honest… I pulled the number out of my ass. Just assumed no cruiser/battlecruiser is above 600M. Although triglavian hac is likely to be above half a bill for a while.

monitor is 489M @jita now /troll

1 Like