Updates to LP stores and missions

@CSM the mission and LP system within game has not been touched in years. Has the CSM discussed this with CCP at all and if not will they do so

It’s been discussed the past. Generally not in terms of a complete overhaul (as that is a metric f ton of work.).

I can’t speak for CSM 15.

So not something to hold our breath for.

It’s on my list. They’ve added two new missions in the last year, as I recall, but I know folks would prefer more.

Hi @Brisc_Rubal for me the maiin thing is the LP. Missions will become stale anyway the more you do them (without trying other content) but the LP and especially tool to find the gems within them I think could do with a look at.

Are you meaning something like https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/lpstore/ ?

(The LP store did have an update a fair time ago, for multi buy. which was something)

@Steve_Ronuken Yes and no, your list and and another i’ve found at ellatha.com are a just that, a list of items available at LP stores whic can be handy, Your’s gives a handy indicator (which you need to reasearch in game) as to how much isk/lp could possibly be gained.

I would like to see a more dramatic chnage to the LP store.

I have posted on it before sometime back but I would like to see some unique items dotted around the different LP stores for each different corp. For example I can get Sisters Probes from Sisters of EvE, as far as I am aware that is the only place i can get those. Whereas, generally there doesnt seem to be many reasons to choose one corp over another at the moment, I would like a legitimate reason to choose one corp over another.

I am doing missions for Home Guard at the mo, but from what i can tell i could easily do missions for Caldari navy and there is no real reason for choosing one over the other.

I would like to be able to search the LP stores for Unique items, or items that cost less LP in one LP store than in another rather than just seeing a list of available items.

There is another reason to go for the Navy. Jita 4-4 CNAP. you’ll get reduced taxes with higher standings with the Caldari Naby

Indeed, that is the reason I did some missions for Emperor Family to get slightly reduced broker fees so yes Caldari Navy would get me that. but to be honest becuase it take a quadrillion missions to get to a +10 status and even then that total would be 0.2% that isn’t a main pull reason for me, I already get some discount with them with the 8.59 standing that I do get. And whislt i do dabble in the market I am not a hard core market trader.

But that aside lets take that as an example as it is a legitimate reason to do missions for them, in which case why would I ever do missions for Home Guard, they may have LP items that are different than CN, they may have items that cost less LP (or more LP) than CN but there is not time effective way for comparing them.

And I suppose that is what I mean all along, like I can compare modules in game and see what is different about them, I would like to A: determine the differences between LP stores and B: have unique items that you can get in one LP store than in another (or they charge different rates and maybe have different required items).

If I’m not mistaken, you ask for a specialization of the LP stores ? AFAIK there are three types of lp stores per faction, with a common branch.

I can check that.

In the end, since people will get those LPs with concord, not sure it’s really important.

Not sure what you mean by get those LP with Concord.

Ive heard that there are 3 types of LP store, but if you look at ORE, or Sisters of EvE or Thukker they have unique items.

Ignoring those ones and looking at the mainstream, surely there should be a little more diversity than 3 types.

Here are the corporations, grouped by the exact set of offers in their stores

The first line means that a group of 165 offers if shared among the corporations of boundless creation, core complexion inc , etc.

165 :[Boundless Creation, Core Complexion Inc., Minmatar Mining Corporation, Native Freshfood, Republic University, Sebiestor Tribe, Six Kin Development]
155 :[Caldari Constructions, Caldari Provisions, Caldari Steel, Deep Core Mining Inc., Hyasyoda Corporation, Ishukone Corporation, Kaalakiota Corporation, Minedrill, Perkone, Poksu Mineral Group, Rapid Assembly, School of Applied Knowledge, Sukuuvestaa Corporation, Top Down, Wiyrkomi Corporation, Zainou, Zero-G Research Firm]
0 :[AEGIS, Academy of Aggressive Behaviour, Algintal Core, Amarr Templars, Ametat Security, Arkombine, Bragian Order, Brutor Vanguard, CONCORD Aerospace, Chatelain Rapid Response, Circle of Huskarl, Commando Perkone, Company of Marcher Lords, Condotta Rouvenor, Crux Special Tasks Group, Directive Intelligence Agency, Doomheim, Edimmu Warfighters, Expert Intervention, Eyniletti Rangers, Federal Marines, Forty-Nine Fedayeen, Fraternity of St. Venefice, Genolution, Holdfast Syndicate, Ikomari-Onu Enforcement, Imperial Guard, Impro, Independent Gaming Commission, Infested Regions Hiveminds, Inner Circle, Intara Direct Action, InterBus, Isuuaya Tactical, Jove Navy, Jovian Directorate, Kameira Lodge, Kang Lo Directorate, Karybdis Infestation, Kinsho Swords, Kirkinen Risk Control, Krullefor Organization, Krusual Covert Operators, Mannar Focused Warfare, Material Institute, Mikramurka Shock Troop, Namtar Elite, Navka Overminds, Onikanabo Brigade, Osmon Surveillance, Ostrakon Agency, PKN Cryptographic, PKN Interstellar, Paladin Survey Force, Pann's Peeps, Perun Clade, Polaris Bug Hunters, Polaris Corporation, Polaris Events, Project Discovery, Prosper, Red and Silver Hand, Republic Command, Resheph Interstellar Strategy, Royal Uhlans, Sanmatar Kelkoons, Scylla Infestation, Sebiestor Field Sappers, Secure Commerce Commission, Seituoda Taskforce Command, Seykal Expeditionary Group, Shapeset, Shining Flame, Sinq Laison Gendarmes, Society of Conscious Thought, State Peacekeepers, Storm Wind Strikeforce, Svarog Clade, Tal-Romon Legion, Templis Dragonaurs, The Convocation of Triglav, Tronhadar Free Guard, Unshackled Overminds, Veles Clade, Vherokior Combat Logistics, Vigilant Tyrannos, Villore Sec Ops, Vimoksha Chorus, X-Sense, Zumari Force Projection]
73 :[Food Relief]
275 :[Lai Dai Protection Service]
261 :[Thukker Mix]
271 :[True Power]
73 :[The Sanctuary]
99 :[Sisters of EVE]
11 :[Federal Strategic Materiel]
283 :[Archangels, Dominations, Guardian Angels]
150 :[CBD Corporation, CBD Sell Division, Caldari Business Tribunal, Caldari Funds Unlimited, Chief Executive Panel, Echelon Entertainment, Expert Distribution, Expert Housing, House of Records, Mercantile Club, Modern Finances, Nugoeihuvi Corporation, Prompt Delivery, Science and Trade Institute, State and Region Bank]
83 :[Khanid Transport]
141 :[Aliastra, Bank of Luminaire, Egonics Inc., FedMart, Federal Administration, Federal Freight, Garoun Investment Bank, Inner Zone Shipping, President, Quafe Company, Senate, Supreme Court, The Scope, TransStellar Shipping, University of Caille]
11 :[Imperial War Reserves]
67 :[Intaki Bank]
282 :[Blood Raiders]
152 :[Guristas Production]
18 :[Frostline Laboratories, ORE Technologies, Outer Ring Development, Outer Ring Prospecting]
173 :[Amarr Constructions]
59 :[DED]
154 :[Ducia Foundry, Zoar and Sons]
257 :[Royal Khanid Navy]
159 :[Chemal Tech]
66 :[Intaki Commerce]
298 :[Serpentis Corporation]
150 :[Duvolle Laboratories]
300 :[Ammatar Fleet]
121 :[Ammatar Consulate]
332 :[Caldari Navy, Corporate Police Force, Home Guard, Internal Security, Ishukone Watch, Peace and Order Unit, Spacelane Patrol, State War Academy, Wiyrkomi Peace Corps]
228 :[CONCORD]
11 :[Republic Fleet Ordnance]
138 :[Nefantar Miner Association]
91 :[Khanid Innovation, Khanid Works]
114 :[Salvation Angels]
363 :[24th Imperial Crusade]
240 :[Intaki Space Police, Intaki Syndicate]
212 :[Lai Dai Corporation]
149 :[Pend Insurance]
156 :[Freedom Extension]
102 :[True Creations]
11 :[State Military Stockpile]
153 :[Ardishapur Family, Carthum Conglomerate, Further Foodstuffs, HZO Refinery, Imperial Armaments, Inherent Implants, Joint Harvesting, Noble Appliances, Nurtura, Royal Amarr Institute, Viziam]
126 :[Serpentis Inquest]
130 :[Amarr Certified News, Amarr Civil Service, Amarr Trade Registry, Civic Court, Court Chamberlain, Emperor Family, Hedion University, Imperial Chancellor, Imperial Shipment, Kador Family, Kor-Azor Family, Ministry of Assessment, Tash-Murkon Family, Theology Council]
240 :[Mordu's Legion]
155 :[Krusual Tribe, Pator Tech School, Republic Parliament, The Leisure Group, Urban Management, Vherokior Tribe]
34 :[Trust Partners]
166 :[Eifyr and Co.]
316 :[Amarr Navy, Imperial Academy, Ministry of Internal Order, Ministry of War, Sarum Family]
158 :[Allotek Industries, Astral Mining Inc., Center for Advanced Studies, Combined Harvest, CreoDron, Material Acquisition, Poteque Pharmaceuticals, Roden Shipyards]
151 :[Ytiri]
321 :[Guristas]
156 :[Propel Dynamics]
375 :[State Protectorate]
317 :[Federal Intelligence Office, Federal Navy Academy, Federation Customs, Federation Navy]
329 :[Brutor Tribe, Republic Fleet, Republic Justice Department, Republic Military School, Republic Security Services]
372 :[Tribal Liberation Force]
362 :[Federal Defense Union]
47 :[Outer Ring Excavations]
142 :[Impetus]

Thanks @Anderson_Geten how do you get this information, are those numbers indicting items unique to those corps. For example the 165 items that are listed against boundless creation etc would any of those 165 items but a part of any of those others groups?

Either way though this information is useful, thank you again.

I need to make a complete graph analyzis for that. You have a partial ordering, eg propel dynamics has one more order than caldari constructions.

Here is the partial graph ordering I made, it’s only made on the first level
the values of the first two lines are :
a group of corporations, offer the same 155 items, is made of caldari constructions (…)
The group containing only lai dai corporation is just an increase of the previous group, and it offers 212 offers. The group containing propel dynamics is also an increase of the 155-item group, and offers 156 offers (so one more).

The program generates a group of corporation by their order ids, so does not check the real order types. Also many types are semantically the same, so maybe offers are actually the same without having the same id and with different type. I would need to make a deeper analyzis. (for example, a raven navy BPC is semantically the same as a raven. Or a domination eanm is semantically the same as a RF eanm, IIRC )

(155)[Caldari Constructions, Caldari Provisions, Caldari Steel, Deep Core Mining Inc., Hyasyoda Corporation, Ishukone Corporation, Kaalakiota Corporation, Minedrill, Perkone, Poksu Mineral Group, Rapid Assembly, School of Applied Knowledge, Sukuuvestaa Corporation, Top Down, Wiyrkomi Corporation, Zainou, Zero-G Research Firm]
  (212)[Lai Dai Corporation]
  (156)[Propel Dynamics]
(153)[Ardishapur Family, Carthum Conglomerate, Further Foodstuffs, HZO Refinery, Imperial Armaments, Inherent Implants, Joint Harvesting, Noble Appliances, Nurtura, Royal Amarr Institute, Viziam]
  (173)[Amarr Constructions]
  (154)[Ducia Foundry, Zoar and Sons]
(165)[Boundless Creation, Core Complexion Inc., Minmatar Mining Corporation, Native Freshfood, Republic University, Sebiestor Tribe, Six Kin Development]
  (166)[Eifyr and Co.]
(73)[Food Relief]
  (99)[Sisters of EVE]
(275)[Lai Dai Protection Service]
  (332)[Caldari Navy, Corporate Police Force, Home Guard, Internal Security, Ishukone Watch, Peace and Order Unit, Spacelane Patrol, State War Academy, Wiyrkomi Peace Corps]
(150)[CBD Corporation, CBD Sell Division, Caldari Business Tribunal, Caldari Funds Unlimited, Chief Executive Panel, Echelon Entertainment, Expert Distribution, Expert Housing, House of Records, Mercantile Club, Modern Finances, Nugoeihuvi Corporation, Prompt Delivery, Science and Trade Institute, State and Region Bank]
  (151)[Ytiri]
(141)[Aliastra, Bank of Luminaire, Egonics Inc., FedMart, Federal Administration, Federal Freight, Garoun Investment Bank, Inner Zone Shipping, President, Quafe Company, Senate, Supreme Court, The Scope, TransStellar Shipping, University of Caille]
  (142)[Impetus]
(18)[Frostline Laboratories, ORE Technologies, Outer Ring Development, Outer Ring Prospecting]
  (47)[Outer Ring Excavations]
(66)[Intaki Commerce]
  (67)[Intaki Bank]
(155)[Krusual Tribe, Pator Tech School, Republic Parliament, The Leisure Group, Urban Management, Vherokior Tribe]
  (156)[Freedom Extension]
(158)[Allotek Industries, Astral Mining Inc., Center for Advanced Studies, Combined Harvest, CreoDron, Material Acquisition, Poteque Pharmaceuticals, Roden Shipyards]
  (159)[Chemal Tech]
(261)[Thukker Mix]
(271)[True Power]
(73)[The Sanctuary]
(283)[Archangels, Dominations, Guardian Angels]
(11)[Federal Strategic Materiel]
(83)[Khanid Transport]
(11)[Imperial War Reserves]
(282)[Blood Raiders]
(152)[Guristas Production]
(59)[DED]
(257)[Royal Khanid Navy]
(298)[Serpentis Corporation]
(150)[Duvolle Laboratories]
(300)[Ammatar Fleet]
(121)[Ammatar Consulate]
(228)[CONCORD]
(138)[Nefantar Miner Association]
(11)[Republic Fleet Ordnance]
(91)[Khanid Innovation, Khanid Works]
(114)[Salvation Angels]
(363)[24th Imperial Crusade]
(240)[Intaki Space Police, Intaki Syndicate]
(149)[Pend Insurance]
(102)[True Creations]
(11)[State Military Stockpile]
(130)[Amarr Certified News, Amarr Civil Service, Amarr Trade Registry, Civic Court, Court Chamberlain, Emperor Family, Hedion University, Imperial Chancellor, Imperial Shipment, Kador Family, Kor-Azor Family, Ministry of Assessment, Tash-Murkon Family, Theology Council]
(126)[Serpentis Inquest]
(240)[Mordu's Legion]
(34)[Trust Partners]
(316)[Amarr Navy, Imperial Academy, Ministry of Internal Order, Ministry of War, Sarum Family]
(321)[Guristas]
(375)[State Protectorate]
(317)[Federal Intelligence Office, Federal Navy Academy, Federation Customs, Federation Navy]
(329)[Brutor Tribe, Republic Fleet, Republic Justice Department, Republic Military School, Republic Security Services]
(362)[Federal Defense Union]
(372)[Tribal Liberation Force]
1 Like

@Giddy_McFee here is grouping of all the offers product by group+attributes. some things are wrong, eg items like charter or neus chip are grouped.
Items that are not in the list don’t have semantically equivalent products.
This table (generated automatically with ESI) allows to make smaller sets for corporations offers.

[Blood Standard M, Sanshas Standard M]
[Blood Multifrequency S, Sanshas Multifrequency S]
[Caldari Navy Iron Charge L, Federation Navy Iron Charge L]
[Drake Navy Issue, Drake Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Uranium Charge M, Federation Navy Uranium Charge M]
[Imperial Navy Energized Thermal Membrane Blueprint, Imperial Navy Energized Thermal Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Thermal Membrane, Khanid Navy Energized Thermal Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Thermal Membrane Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Energized EM Membrane Blueprint, Imperial Navy Energized EM Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized EM Membrane, Khanid Navy Energized EM Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized EM Membrane Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Energized Explosive Membrane Blueprint, Imperial Navy Energized Explosive Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Explosive Membrane, Khanid Navy Energized Explosive Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Explosive Membrane Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane Blueprint, Imperial Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane, Khanid Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane Blueprint]
[Blood Standard L, Sanshas Standard L]
[Thukker Power Diagnostic System, Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System]
[Federation Navy Energized Explosive Membrane, Federation Navy Energized Explosive Membrane Blueprint]
[Federation Navy Energized Thermal Membrane, Federation Navy Energized Thermal Membrane Blueprint]
[Federation Navy Energized EM Membrane, Federation Navy Energized EM Membrane Blueprint]
[Federation Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane, Federation Navy Energized Kinetic Membrane Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Large Graviton Smartbomb, Caldari Navy Large Graviton Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Adaptive Nano Plating Blueprint, Imperial Navy Adaptive Nano Plating, Ammatar Navy Adaptive Nano Plating, Khanid Navy Adaptive Nano Plating]
[Blood Standard XL, Sanshas Standard XL]
[Blood Multifrequency M, Sanshas Multifrequency M]
[Omen Navy Issue, Omen Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Caldari AZ-1 Nexus Chip, Caldari CU-1 Nexus Chip, Caldari BY-1 Nexus Chip, Minmatar UUC Nexus Chip, Minmatar UUA Nexus Chip, Minmatar UUB Nexus Chip, Amarr TIL-1 Nexus Chip, Amarr KIU-1 Nexus Chip, Amarr MIY-1 Nexus Chip, Gallente Gamma Nexus Chip, Gallente Beta Nexus Chip, Gallente Alpha Nexus Chip]
[Caldari State Starbase Charter, Minmatar Republic Starbase Charter, Amarr Empire Starbase Charter, Gallente Federation Starbase Charter, Ammatar Mandate Starbase Charter, Khanid Kingdom Starbase Charter]
[Blood Xray XL, Sanshas Xray XL]
[Men's Amarr Empire Command Jacket, Men's Imperial War Reserves Jacket, Women's Amarr Empire Command Jacket, Women's Imperial War Reserves Jacket, Men's Caldari State Officer Jacket, Men's State Military Stockpile Jacket, Women's Caldari State Officer Jacket, Women's State Military Stockpile Jacket, Men's Gallente Federation Command Jacket, Women's Federal Strategic Materiel Jacket, Women's Gallente Federation Command Jacket, Men's Federal Strategic Materiel Jacket, Men's Minmatar Republic Officer Jacket, Men's Republic Fleet Ordnance Jacket, Women's Republic Fleet Ordnance Jacket, Women's Minmatar Republic Officer Jacket]
[Republic Fleet Firetail, Republic Fleet Firetail Blueprint]
[Punisher Imperial War Reserves Pack, Omen Imperial War Reserves Pack, Harbinger Imperial War Reserves Pack, Apocalypse Imperial War Reserves Pack, Venture Mining Pack, Procurer Mining Barge Pack, Coercer Destroyer Battle Pack, Drake State Military Stockpile Pack, Raven State Military Stockpile Pack, Merlin State Military Stockpile Pack, Cormorant Destroyer Battle Pack, Caracal State Military Stockpile Pack, Catalyst Destroyer Battle Pack, Incursus Federal Strategic Materiel Pack, Thorax Federal Strategic Materiel Pack, Brutix Federal Strategic Materiel Pack, Megathron Federal Strategic Materiel Pack, Thrasher Destroyer Battle Pack, Rifter Republic Fleet Ordnance Pack, Rupture Republic Fleet Ordnance Pack, Hurricane Republic Fleet Ordnance Pack, Tempest Republic Fleet Ordnance Pack]
[Cruor Blueprint, Cruor]
[Federation Navy Comet Police SKIN, Caracal Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Scorpion Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Drake Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Cormorant Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Thorax Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Megathron Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Algos Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Stabber Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Typhoon Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Hurricane Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Talwar Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Arbitrator Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Apocalypse Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Prophecy Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Coercer Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Brutix Abyssal Firestorm SKIN, Algos Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Apocalypse Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Arbitrator Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Brutix Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Caracal Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Coercer Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Cormorant Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Drake Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Hurricane Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Megathron Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Prophecy Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Scorpion Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Stabber Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Talwar Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Thorax Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Typhoon Triglavian Twilight SKIN, Ikitursa Singularity Storm SKIN, Draugur Singularity Storm SKIN, Nergal Singularity Storm SKIN]
[Blood Xray L, Sanshas Xray L]
[Barghest Blueprint, Barghest]
[Succubus, Succubus Blueprint]
[Blood Xray M, Sanshas Xray M]
[Imperial Navy Small Energy Nosferatu, Imperial Navy Small Energy Nosferatu Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Small Energy Nosferatu, Ammatar Navy Small Energy Nosferatu Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Small Capacitor Booster, Imperial Navy Small Capacitor Booster Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Small Capacitor Booster, Ammatar Navy Small Capacitor Booster Blueprint]
[Guristas Tungsten Charge XL, Shadow Tungsten Charge XL]
[Garmur, Garmur Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Uranium Charge L, Federation Navy Uranium Charge L]
[Guristas Uranium Charge M, Shadow Uranium Charge M]
[Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier Blueprint, Caldari Navy Stasis Webifier]
[Federation Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane, Federation Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Iridium Charge M, Federation Navy Iridium Charge M]
[Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane Blueprint, Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane, Ammatar Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane, Khanid Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane]
[Guristas Iridium Charge S, Shadow Iridium Charge S]
[Blood Xray S, Sanshas Xray S]
[Guristas Lead Charge M, Shadow Lead Charge M]
[Guristas Iron Charge M, Shadow Iron Charge M]
[Republic Fleet Warp Scrambler, Republic Fleet Warp Scrambler Blueprint]
[Guristas Plutonium Charge S, Shadow Plutonium Charge S]
[Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer, Federation Navy Magnetic Field Stabilizer Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Heat Sink Blueprint, Imperial Navy Heat Sink, Ammatar Navy Heat Sink, Ammatar Navy Heat Sink Blueprint]
[Guristas Thorium Charge S, Shadow Thorium Charge S]
[Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer, Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer Blueprint]
[Poteque 'Prospector' Archaeology AC-905, Poteque 'Prospector' Hacking HC-905]
[Guristas Iridium Charge L, Shadow Iridium Charge L]
[Caldari Navy Lead Charge L, Federation Navy Lead Charge L]
[Armageddon Navy Issue, Armageddon Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Stratios Blueprint, Stratios]
[Blood Multifrequency L, Sanshas Multifrequency L]
[Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Nosferatu, Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Nosferatu Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Nosferatu, Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Nosferatu Blueprint]
[Blood Multifrequency XL, Sanshas Multifrequency XL]
[Federation Navy Remote Tracking Computer, Federation Navy Remote Tracking Computer  Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Cruise Missile Launcher, Republic Fleet Cruise Missile Launcher Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Large Armor Repairer, Ammatar Navy Large Armor Repairer, Khanid Navy Large Armor Repairer]
[Federation Navy 200mm Railgun, Federation Navy 200mm Railgun Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Shield Boost Amplifier Blueprint, Caldari Navy Shield Boost Amplifier]
[Caracal Navy Issue, Caracal Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Apocalypse Navy Issue, Apocalypse Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Blood Standard S, Sanshas Standard S]
[Imperial Navy Small EMP Smartbomb, Imperial Navy Small EMP Smartbomb Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Small EMP Smartbomb, Ammatar Navy Small EMP Smartbomb Blueprint, Khanid Navy Small EMP Smartbomb]
[Federation Navy Small Plasma Smartbomb, Federation Navy Small Plasma Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Small Graviton Smartbomb, Caldari Navy Small Graviton Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Shield Boost Amplifier, Republic Fleet Shield Boost Amplifier Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Lead Charge M, Federation Navy Lead Charge M]
[Guristas Lead Charge S, Shadow Lead Charge S]
[Guristas Iron Charge XL, Shadow Iron Charge XL]
[Vexor Navy Issue, Vexor Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Exequror Navy Issue, Exequror Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Medium Capacitor Booster, Imperial Navy Medium Capacitor Booster Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Medium Capacitor Booster, Ammatar Navy Medium Capacitor Booster Blueprint]
[Blood Microwave S, Sanshas Microwave S]
[Raven Navy Issue, Raven Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer, Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer Blueprint]
[Guristas Uranium Charge XL, Shadow Uranium Charge XL]
[Nightmare, Nightmare Blueprint]
[Guristas Iron Charge S, Shadow Iron Charge S]
[Caldari Navy Plutonium Charge L, Federation Navy Plutonium Charge L]
[Rattlesnake Blueprint, Rattlesnake]
[Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb, Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Large EMP Smartbomb, Ammatar Navy Large EMP Smartbomb Blueprint, Khanid Navy Large EMP Smartbomb]
[Republic Fleet Large Proton Smartbomb, Republic Fleet Large Proton Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Cruise Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Cruise Missile Launcher Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Thermal Plating, Republic Fleet Thermal Plating Blueprint, Federation Navy Thermal Plating, Federation Navy Thermal Plating Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet EM Plating, Republic Fleet EM Plating Blueprint, Federation Navy EM Plating, Federation Navy EM Plating Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Explosive Plating, Republic Fleet Explosive Plating Blueprint, Federation Navy Explosive Plating, Federation Navy Explosive Plating Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Kinetic Plating, Republic Fleet Kinetic Plating Blueprint, Federation Navy Kinetic Plating, Federation Navy Kinetic Plating Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler Blueprint, Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler, Khanid Navy Warp Scrambler]
[Federation Navy 5MN Microwarpdrive, Federation Navy 5MN Microwarpdrive Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet 5MN Microwarpdrive, Republic Fleet 5MN Microwarpdrive Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L, Federation Navy Antimatter Charge L]
[Guristas Lead Charge XL, Shadow Lead Charge XL]
[Caldari Navy Iridium Charge S, Federation Navy Iridium Charge S]
[Women's 'Sparkgap' Facial Augmentation, Women's 'Openyagi' Facial Augmentation, Women's 'Tripoint' Facial Augmentation, Women's 'Crossgrid' Facial Augmentation, Women's 'Guidemask' Facial Augmentation, Women's 'Waveform' Facial Augmentation]
[Blood Ultraviolet M, Sanshas Ultraviolet M]
[Federation Navy 350mm Railgun, Federation Navy 350mm Railgun Blueprint]
[Blood Gamma XL, Sanshas Gamma XL]
[Blood Gamma L, Sanshas Gamma L]
[Caldari Navy 200mm Railgun, Caldari Navy 200mm Railgun Blueprint]
[Guristas Uranium Charge S, Shadow Uranium Charge S]
[Caldari Navy Cloaking Device, Caldari Navy Cloaking Device Blueprint]
[Blood Ultraviolet XL, Sanshas Ultraviolet XL]
[Caldari Navy Plutonium Charge M, Federation Navy Plutonium Charge M]
[Blood Gamma M, Sanshas Gamma M]
[Caldari Navy 350mm Railgun, Caldari Navy 350mm Railgun Blueprint]
[Blood Ultraviolet L, Sanshas Ultraviolet L]
[Vindicator Blueprint, Vindicator]
[Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M, Federation Navy Antimatter Charge M]
[Scorpion Navy Issue, Scorpion Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Guristas Uranium Charge L, Shadow Uranium Charge L]
[Caldari Navy Kinetic Shield Amplifier Blueprint, Caldari Navy Kinetic Shield Amplifier]
[Caldari Navy Thermal Shield Amplifier Blueprint, Caldari Navy Thermal Shield Amplifier]
[Caldari Navy Explosive Shield Amplifier Blueprint, Caldari Navy Explosive Shield Amplifier]
[Caldari Navy EM Shield Amplifier Blueprint, Caldari Navy EM Shield Amplifier]
[Caldari Navy Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher Blueprint]
[Blood Gamma S, Sanshas Gamma S]
[Caldari Navy Thorium Charge S, Federation Navy Thorium Charge S]
[Blood Ultraviolet S, Sanshas Ultraviolet S]
[Scythe Fleet Issue, Scythe Fleet Issue Blueprint]
[Vigilant Blueprint, Vigilant]
[Stabber Fleet Issue, Stabber Fleet Issue Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Iridium Charge L, Federation Navy Iridium Charge L]
[Machariel Blueprint, Machariel]
[Imperial Navy Slicer, Imperial Navy Slicer Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Uranium Charge S, Federation Navy Uranium Charge S]
[Imperial Navy Capacitor Power Relay Blueprint, Imperial Navy Capacitor Power Relay, Ammatar Navy Capacitor Power Relay, Khanid Navy Capacitor Power Relay]
[Ashimmu Blueprint, Ashimmu]
[Orthrus Blueprint, Orthrus]
[Federation Navy 500MN Microwarpdrive, Federation Navy 500MN Microwarpdrive Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Medium Armor Repairer, Ammatar Navy Medium Armor Repairer, Khanid Navy Medium Armor Repairer]
[Blood Microwave XL, Sanshas Microwave XL]
[Guristas Iron Charge L, Shadow Iron Charge L]
[Guristas Lead Charge L, Shadow Lead Charge L]
[Caldari Navy Iron Charge M, Federation Navy Iron Charge M]
[Blood Microwave M, Sanshas Microwave M]
[Imperial Navy Thermal Plating Blueprint, Imperial Navy Thermal Plating, Ammatar Navy Thermal Plating, Khanid Navy Thermal Plating]
[Imperial Navy Kinetic Plating Blueprint, Imperial Navy Kinetic Plating, Ammatar Navy Kinetic Plating, Khanid Navy Kinetic Plating]
[Imperial Navy EM Plating, Imperial Navy EM Plating Blueprint, Ammatar Navy EM Plating, Khanid Navy EM Plating]
[Imperial Navy Explosive Plating, Imperial Navy Explosive Plating Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Explosive Plating, Khanid Navy Explosive Plating]
[Blood Microwave L, Sanshas Microwave L]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-906, Zainou 'Snapshot' Rockets RD-906]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-706, Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Missiles HM-706]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Medium Energy Turret ME-806, Zainou 'Deadeye' Medium Hybrid Turret MH-806]
[Zainou 'Deadeye' Large Hybrid Turret LH-1005, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Large Projectile Turret LP-1005, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Large Energy Turret LE-1005]
[Hardwiring - Zainou 'Sharpshooter' ZMX1100, Zainou 'Snapshot' Torpedoes TD-606, Zainou 'Snapshot' Cruise Missiles CM-606]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Medium Energy Turret ME-805, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Medium Projectile Turret MP-805, Zainou 'Deadeye' Medium Hybrid Turret MH-805]
[Blood Radio XL, Sanshas Radio XL]
[Worm Blueprint, Worm]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Rockets RD-905, Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-905]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-705, Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Missiles HM-705]
[Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Large Projectile Turret LP-1006, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Large Energy Turret LE-1006, Zainou 'Deadeye' Large Hybrid Turret LH-1006]
[Zainou 'Gypsy' Electronic Warfare EW-905, Zainou 'Gypsy' Sensor Linking SL-905, Zainou 'Gypsy' Weapon Disruption WD-905, Zainou 'Gypsy' Target Painting TG-905]
[Zainou 'Gypsy' Electronic Warfare EW-906, Zainou 'Gypsy' Sensor Linking SL-906, Zainou 'Gypsy' Weapon Disruption WD-906, Zainou 'Gypsy' Target Painting TG-906]
[Blood Radio L, Sanshas Radio L]
[Cynabal Blueprint, Cynabal]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-702, Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Missiles HM-702]
[Hardwiring - Zainou 'Sharpshooter' ZMX11, Zainou 'Snapshot' Torpedoes TD-602, Zainou 'Snapshot' Cruise Missiles CM-602]
[Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Small Projectile Turret SP-602, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-602, Zainou 'Deadeye' Small Hybrid Turret SH-602]
[Zainou 'Deadeye' Large Hybrid Turret LH-1001, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Large Projectile Turret LP-1001, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Large Energy Turret LE-1001]
[Federation Navy Large Plasma Smartbomb, Federation Navy Large Plasma Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Medium Energy Turret ME-801, Zainou 'Deadeye' Medium Hybrid Turret MH-801, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Medium Projectile Turret MP-801]
[Zainou 'Gypsy' Electronic Warfare EW-903, Zainou 'Gypsy' Sensor Linking SL-903, Zainou 'Gypsy' Weapon Disruption WD-903, Zainou 'Gypsy' Target Painting TG-903]
[Guristas Thorium Charge M, Shadow Thorium Charge M]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Rockets RD-901, Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-901]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-604, Zainou 'Deadeye' Small Hybrid Turret SH-604]
[Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Large Projectile Turret LP-1002, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Large Energy Turret LE-1002, Zainou 'Deadeye' Large Hybrid Turret LH-1002]
[Guristas Plutonium Charge M, Shadow Plutonium Charge M]
[Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Medium Projectile Turret MP-802, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Medium Energy Turret ME-802, Zainou 'Deadeye' Medium Hybrid Turret MH-802]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-603, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Small Projectile Turret SP-603, Zainou 'Deadeye' Small Hybrid Turret SH-603]
[Zainou 'Gypsy' Electronic Warfare EW-904, Zainou 'Gypsy' Sensor Linking SL-904, Zainou 'Gypsy' Weapon Disruption WD-904, Zainou 'Gypsy' Target Painting TG-904]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-902, Zainou 'Snapshot' Rockets RD-902]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Medium Energy Turret ME-803, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Medium Projectile Turret MP-803, Zainou 'Deadeye' Medium Hybrid Turret MH-803]
[Zainou 'Gypsy' Electronic Warfare EW-901, Zainou 'Gypsy' Sensor Linking SL-901, Zainou 'Gypsy' Weapon Disruption WD-901, Zainou 'Gypsy' Target Painting TG-901]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Rockets RD-903, Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-903]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Missiles HM-703, Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-703]
[Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor, Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor Blueprint]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Cruise Missiles CM-603, Zainou 'Snapshot' Torpedoes TD-603]
[Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Large Projectile Turret LP-1004, Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Large Energy Turret LE-1004, Zainou 'Deadeye' Large Hybrid Turret LH-1004]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Torpedoes TD-605, Zainou 'Snapshot' Cruise Missiles CM-605]
[Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor Blueprint, Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor, Khanid Navy Warp Disruptor]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-606, Zainou 'Deadeye' Small Hybrid Turret SH-606]
[Zainou 'Gypsy' Electronic Warfare EW-902, Zainou 'Gypsy' Sensor Linking SL-902, Zainou 'Gypsy' Weapon Disruption WD-902, Zainou 'Gypsy' Target Painting TG-902]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Light Missiles LM-904, Zainou 'Snapshot' Rockets RD-904]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-704, Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Missiles HM-704]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-605, Zainou 'Deadeye' Small Hybrid Turret SH-605, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Small Projectile Turret SP-605]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Large Energy Turret LE-1003, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Large Projectile Turret LP-1003, Zainou 'Deadeye' Large Hybrid Turret LH-1003]
[Federation Navy 1MN Afterburner, Federation Navy 1MN Afterburner Blueprint]
[Hardwiring - Zainou 'Sharpshooter' ZMX110, Zainou 'Snapshot' Torpedoes TD-604, Zainou 'Snapshot' Cruise Missiles CM-604]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Medium Energy Turret ME-804, Zainou 'Deadeye' Medium Hybrid Turret MH-804]
[Republic Fleet 1MN Afterburner, Republic Fleet 1MN Afterburner Blueprint]
[Federation Navy Stasis Webifier, Federation Navy Stasis Webifier Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Cap Recharger, Imperial Navy Cap Recharger Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Cap Recharger, Ammatar Navy Cap Recharger Blueprint, Khanid Navy Cap Recharger]
[Women's 'Sterling' Dress Blouse (gold), Women's 'Sterling' Dress Blouse (graphite), Women's 'Sterling' Dress Blouse (black/white), Women's 'Sterling' Dress Blouse (red satin)]
[Caldari Drone Specialization, Minmatar Drone Specialization, Amarr Drone Specialization, Gallente Drone Specialization]
[Caldari Navy Lead Charge S, Federation Navy Lead Charge S]
[Phantasm, Phantasm Blueprint]
[Brutix Navy Issue, Brutix Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Daredevil Blueprint, Daredevil]
[Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner, Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner Blueprint]
[Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner, Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner Blueprint]
[Men's 'Sterling' Dress Shirt (gold leather), Men's 'Sterling' Dress Shirt (gray), Men's 'Sterling' Dress Shirt (white/blue), Men's 'Sterling' Dress Shirt (red/black leather)]
[Federation Navy 50MN Microwarpdrive, Federation Navy 50MN Microwarpdrive Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet 50MN Microwarpdrive, Republic Fleet 50MN Microwarpdrive Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Tungsten Charge M, Federation Navy Tungsten Charge M]
[Hurricane Fleet Issue, Hurricane Fleet Issue Blueprint]
[Federation Navy Comet, Federation Navy Comet Blueprint]
[Guristas Tungsten Charge M, Shadow Tungsten Charge M]
[Astero Blueprint, Astero]
[Caldari Navy Plutonium Charge S, Federation Navy Plutonium Charge S]
[Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S, Federation Navy Antimatter Charge S]
[Caldari Navy Co-Processor, Caldari Navy Co-Processor Blueprint, Federation Navy Co-Processor, Federation Navy Co-Processor Blueprint, Khanid Navy Co-Processor]
[Guristas Iridium Charge XL, Shadow Iridium Charge XL]
[Republic Fleet 100MN Afterburner, Republic Fleet 100MN Afterburner Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Iron Charge S, Federation Navy Iron Charge S]
[Men's 'Boneweld' Facial Augmentation, Men's 'Wirepoise' Facial Augmentation, Men's 'Circuitrun' Facial Augmentation, Men's 'Twinswitch' Facial Augmentation, Men's 'Setcouple' Facial Augmentation, Men's 'Bridgestat' Facial Augmentation]
[Federation Navy 100MN Afterburner, Federation Navy 100MN Afterburner Blueprint]
[Guristas Antimatter Charge M, Shadow Antimatter Charge M]
[Republic Fleet Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher, Republic Fleet Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher Blueprint]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Assault Missiles AM-701, Zainou 'Snapshot' Heavy Missiles HM-701]
[Inherent Implants 'Lancer' Small Energy Turret SE-601, Zainou 'Deadeye' Small Hybrid Turret SH-601, Eifyr and Co. 'Gunslinger' Small Projectile Turret SP-601]
[Zainou 'Snapshot' Torpedoes TD-601, Zainou 'Snapshot' Cruise Missiles CM-601]
[Blood Radio M, Sanshas Radio M]
[Bhaalgorn Blueprint, Bhaalgorn]
[Caldari Navy Thorium Charge L, Federation Navy Thorium Charge L]
[Republic Fleet Small Proton Smartbomb, Republic Fleet Small Proton Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Blood Radio S, Sanshas Radio S]
[Federation Navy Tracking Computer, Federation Navy Tracking Computer Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Thermal Armor Hardener Blueprint, Imperial Navy Thermal Armor Hardener, Federation Navy Thermal Armor Hardener, Federation Navy Thermal Armor Hardener Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Thermal Armor Hardener, Khanid Navy Thermal Armor Hardener, Ammatar Navy Thermal Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener Blueprint, Imperial Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener, Federation Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener, Federation Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener, Khanid Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener, Ammatar Navy Kinetic Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Explosive Armor Hardener Blueprint, Imperial Navy Explosive Armor Hardener, Federation Navy Explosive Armor Hardener, Federation Navy Explosive Armor Hardener Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Explosive Armor Hardener, Khanid Navy Explosive Armor Hardener, Ammatar Navy Explosive Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy EM Armor Hardener Blueprint, Imperial Navy EM Armor Hardener, Federation Navy EM Armor Hardener, Federation Navy EM Armor Hardener Blueprint, Ammatar Navy EM Armor Hardener, Khanid Navy EM Armor Hardener, Ammatar Navy EM Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Guristas Tungsten Charge S, Shadow Tungsten Charge S]
[Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier, Federation Navy Drone Damage Amplifier]
[Republic Fleet Thermal Armor Hardener, Republic Fleet Thermal Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Kinetic Armor Hardener, Republic Fleet Kinetic Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Explosive Armor Hardener, Republic Fleet Explosive Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet EM Armor Hardener, Republic Fleet EM Armor Hardener Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet EM Shield Amplifier, Republic Fleet EM Shield Amplifier Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Kinetic Shield Amplifier, Republic Fleet Kinetic Shield Amplifier Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Thermal Shield Amplifier, Republic Fleet Thermal Shield Amplifier Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Explosive Shield Amplifier, Republic Fleet Explosive Shield Amplifier Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Medium Energy Nosferatu, Imperial Navy Medium Energy Nosferatu Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Medium Energy Nosferatu, Ammatar Navy Medium Energy Nosferatu Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Thorium Charge M, Federation Navy Thorium Charge M]
[Dramiel Blueprint, Dramiel]
[Guristas Iridium Charge M, Shadow Iridium Charge M]
[Tempest Fleet Issue, Tempest Fleet Issue Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher, Caldari Navy Rocket Launcher Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Small Energy Neutralizer, Imperial Navy Small Energy Neutralizer Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Small Energy Neutralizer, Ammatar Navy Small Energy Neutralizer Blueprint]
[Guristas Thorium Charge L, Shadow Thorium Charge L]
[Federation Navy Sensor Booster, Federation Navy Sensor Booster Blueprint]
[Blood Infrared S, Sanshas Infrared S]
[Augoror Navy Issue, Augoror Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Tungsten Charge S, Federation Navy Tungsten Charge S]
[Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System, Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System Blueprint, Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System, Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System Blueprint, Khanid Navy Ballistic Control System]
[Imperial Navy Medium Energy Neutralizer, Imperial Navy Medium Energy Neutralizer Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Medium Energy Neutralizer, Ammatar Navy Medium Energy Neutralizer Blueprint]
[Guristas Plutonium Charge XL, Shadow Plutonium Charge XL]
[Guristas Plutonium Charge L, Shadow Plutonium Charge L]
[Nestor, Nestor Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Hookbill, Caldari Navy Hookbill Blueprint]
[Blood Infrared XL, Sanshas Infrared XL]
[Blood Infrared L, Sanshas Infrared L]
[Megathron Navy Issue, Megathron Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Typhoon Fleet Issue, Typhoon Fleet Issue Blueprint]
[Blood Infrared M, Sanshas Infrared M]
[Dominix Navy Issue, Dominix Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Harbinger Navy Issue, Harbinger Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Imperial Navy Small Armor Repairer, Ammatar Navy Small Armor Repairer, Khanid Navy Small Armor Repairer]
[Republic Fleet Rocket Launcher, Republic Fleet Rocket Launcher Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Tungsten Charge L, Federation Navy Tungsten Charge L]
[Guristas Antimatter Charge S, Shadow Antimatter Charge S]
[Republic Fleet 500MN Microwarpdrive, Republic Fleet 500MN Microwarpdrive Blueprint]
[Guristas Tungsten Charge L, Shadow Tungsten Charge L]
[Republic Fleet Adaptive Nano Plating, Republic Fleet Adaptive Nano Plating Blueprint, Federation Navy Adaptive Nano Plating, Federation Navy Adaptive Nano Plating Blueprint]
[Guristas Thorium Charge XL, Shadow Thorium Charge XL]
[Imperial Navy Medium EMP Smartbomb, Imperial Navy Medium EMP Smartbomb Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Medium EMP Smartbomb, Ammatar Navy Medium EMP Smartbomb Blueprint, Khanid Navy Medium EMP Smartbomb]
[Federation Navy Medium Plasma Smartbomb, Federation Navy Medium Plasma Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Republic Fleet Medium Proton Smartbomb, Republic Fleet Medium Proton Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Caldari Navy Medium Graviton Smartbomb, Caldari Navy Medium Graviton Smartbomb Blueprint]
[Guristas Antimatter Charge XL, Shadow Antimatter Charge XL]
[Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer, Imperial Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer, Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer Blueprint]
[Osprey Navy Issue, Osprey Navy Issue Blueprint]
[Gila Blueprint, Gila]
[Guristas Antimatter Charge L, Shadow Antimatter Charge L]
[Imperial Navy Heavy Capacitor Booster, Imperial Navy Heavy Capacitor Booster Blueprint, Ammatar Navy Heavy Capacitor Booster, Ammatar Navy Heavy Capacitor Booster Blueprint]
1 Like

Thanks very much again for your help @Anderson_Geten

Here it’s done with reduction of the offers to their semantic type:

as you can see the difference is not that much. example, lai dai goes from 275 to 236 semantic offers, and CN goes from 332 to 319
Of course I may remove the resource wars corporation (produce only 2 semantic types) and then remove the common types. (the 5*5=25 implants)

edit : added recursive calls. Seems like at most depth of three was needed. One line shows 125 offers for a group, but without any bigger offer list, while the next group has bigger corp, so that likely means I have a bug.

(236)[Lai Dai Protection Service]
  (280)[Caldari Navy, Corporate Police Force, Home Guard, Internal Security, Ishukone Watch, Peace and Order Unit, Spacelane Patrol, State War Academy, Wiyrkomi Peace Corps]
    (319)[State Protectorate]
(130)[Aliastra, Bank of Luminaire, Egonics Inc., FedMart, Federal Administration, Federal Freight, Garoun Investment Bank, Inner Zone Shipping, President, Quafe Company, Senate, Supreme Court, The Scope, TransStellar Shipping, University of Caille]
  (131)[Duvolle Laboratories]
  (131)[Impetus]
(151)[Caldari Constructions, Caldari Provisions, Caldari Steel, Deep Core Mining Inc., Hyasyoda Corporation, Ishukone Corporation, Kaalakiota Corporation, Minedrill, Perkone, Poksu Mineral Group, Rapid Assembly, School of Applied Knowledge, Sukuuvestaa Corporation, Top Down, Wiyrkomi Corporation, Zainou, Zero-G Research Firm]
  (197)[Lai Dai Corporation]
  (152)[Propel Dynamics]
(139)[Pend Insurance]
  (140)[Allotek Industries, Astral Mining Inc., Center for Advanced Studies, Combined Harvest, CreoDron, Material Acquisition, Poteque Pharmaceuticals, Roden Shipyards]
    (141)[Chemal Tech]
(135)[Ardishapur Family, Carthum Conglomerate, Further Foodstuffs, HZO Refinery, Imperial Armaments, Inherent Implants, Joint Harvesting, Noble Appliances, Nurtura, Royal Amarr Institute, Viziam]
  (154)[Amarr Constructions]
  (136)[Ducia Foundry, Zoar and Sons]
(141)[CBD Corporation, CBD Sell Division, Caldari Business Tribunal, Caldari Funds Unlimited, Chief Executive Panel, Echelon Entertainment, Expert Distribution, Expert Housing, House of Records, Mercantile Club, Modern Finances, Nugoeihuvi Corporation, Prompt Delivery, Science and Trade Institute, State and Region Bank]
  (142)[Ytiri]
(125)[Amarr Certified News, Amarr Civil Service, Amarr Trade Registry, Civic Court, Court Chamberlain, Emperor Family, Hedion University, Imperial Chancellor, Imperial Shipment, Kador Family, Kor-Azor Family, Ministry of Assessment, Tash-Murkon Family, Theology Council]
(141)[Krusual Tribe, Pator Tech School, Republic Parliament, The Leisure Group, Urban Management, Vherokior Tribe]
  (142)[Freedom Extension]
(280)[Brutor Tribe, Republic Fleet, Republic Justice Department, Republic Military School, Republic Security Services]
  (319)[Tribal Liberation Force]
(151)[Boundless Creation, Core Complexion Inc., Minmatar Mining Corporation, Native Freshfood, Republic University, Sebiestor Tribe, Six Kin Development]
  (152)[Eifyr and Co.]
(67)[Food Relief, The Sanctuary]
  (78)[Sisters of EVE]
(264)[Amarr Navy, Imperial Academy, Ministry of Internal Order, Ministry of War, Sarum Family]
  (307)[24th Imperial Crusade]
(65)[Intaki Commerce]
  (66)[Intaki Bank]
(269)[Federal Intelligence Office, Federal Navy Academy, Federation Customs, Federation Navy]
  (310)[Federal Defense Union]
(18)[Frostline Laboratories, ORE Technologies, Outer Ring Development, Outer Ring Prospecting]
  (47)[Outer Ring Excavations]
(33)[Trust Partners]
(282)[Guristas]
(198)[Mordu's Legion]
(243)[Blood Raiders]
(259)[Serpentis Corporation]
(255)[Ammatar Fleet]
(225)[Thukker Mix]
(2)[Federal Strategic Materiel, Imperial War Reserves, Republic Fleet Ordnance, State Military Stockpile]
(114)[Salvation Angels]
(204)[Intaki Space Police, Intaki Syndicate]
(178)[CONCORD]
(232)[True Power]
(221)[Royal Khanid Navy]
(91)[Khanid Innovation, Khanid Works]
(116)[Ammatar Consulate]
(126)[Serpentis Inquest]
(129)[Nefantar Miner Association]
(25)[DED]
(244)[Archangels, Dominations, Guardian Angels]
(152)[Guristas Production]
(82)[Khanid Transport]
(102)[True Creations]
1 Like

I added recursive calls to check after depth 2, but there seems to be a bug.

What it says is:
all the corps in

[Caldari Navy, Corporate Police Force, Home Guard, Internal Security, Ishukone Watch, Peace and Order Unit, Spacelane Patrol, State War Academy, Wiyrkomi Peace Corps]

Have the same semantical LP offers, which means there is no intent to go to one or another.

Also I found the bug, it’s not a bug : it’s becauset the corporations actually have a bigger corporation that is already bigger and I was not showing groups twice. I’m changing that to have new ignore list for every tree of the forest. (which is not a tree since several groups of corps share the same corporation with more offers)

1 Like

it all sounds very confusing for my brain lol

• pick all the LP stores
  • group all the items that are semantically the same . eg, a domination armor EM hardener is semantically the same as a RF armor EM hardener, or as a RF armor EM hardener. This is done through group_id+attributes grouping
  • For each corporation, make the semantic set of offers it offers. eg a corporation offering raven navy BPC and raven navy , only, will be semantically “raven navy”.
  • then group the corporations by same semantic offers. so the corporation that offers only a raven navy, and the one that offers only a raven navy BPC, are grouped together. let’s call that a village.
  • then make partial ordering on the villages. The village that offers semantically RNI is smaller than the village that offers semantically RNI+DNI. A is smaller than B in that case means that the set of semantical orders of A is contained in the set of semantical orders of B.
  • then you can just show the ordering the way I did. In my case, I made a recursive print function over a collection of villages that picks the one with the highest amount of bigger villages, then print it and its bigger villages.
1 Like