There Was A Time

This image shows that there was a time when CCP did not tolerate bumping.

Gagged

5 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

A lot was different about EVE 14 years ago. You’ll live…

cough cough people tanking Concord cough cough lmao

3 Likes

[

8 Likes

I remember a time when memes were funny.

5 Likes

There was also a time when CCP used bumping to punish botters.

IaWUk

10 Likes

We could make you brush your teeth then drink a glass of oj if you want torture.

1 Like

that moment when nitshe forgets what got him banned in the first place :ccpfalcon::ccpfalcon::ccpfalcon:

1 Like

feeling terribly awkward you don’t like my works of high art. I’m going to have to go away and rethink my life. Approval from you was so important to me.

:sob::sob::sob:

Approval from somebody sure is.

sorry Keno, I should have included you to. How is Riak?

That’s funny because you posted a track by some guy called Riak or something right?

listen Keno, I picked him out special for you, at least you could have listened to his dank tunes.

1 Like

How about we talk with words? What did you think of the blog I linked you?

glad you linked, at the bottom of the blog in ‘comments’ was my old friend holey ( sorry to trigger u dom ).
was an interesting read about the devils, but I was more interested in catching up wit holey. he is a funny bastard.

1 Like

That’s where I got my start as did lots of others. Social manipulation at its best :wink:

One day I will do what Feyd did for many others and start something similar to what Devils had with LOM. Then you have plenty of more people doing what I do so you can try and snuff them on the forums :wink:

Faylee, I would like to change you for the better, hence using vipsan to comms with you, as aposed to nitshe who prefers to act n blow shiit up. the court was more about socially engineering change in you than the ‘bet’

I thought group think with people you respected would make you ? your value system, you do have an influence on ijits like Dom n coy

Nah. I’m good man. I’d rather us be ok with each other’s play style while poking jestfully at each other.

I have a blog. I haven’t put an entry on it in a very long time, but you can see where i start and how I’ve came to where I am now :wink:

Start at the beginning and read :wink:

You’ll have to excuse some of the formatting. I recently tried redoing the blog and ended up making it look :poop: