There Was A Time

(DrysonBennington) #1

This image shows that there was a time when CCP did not tolerate bumping.

Gagged

(Vipsan Agrippa) #2

via Imgflip Meme Generator

(QuakeGod) #3

A lot was different about EVE 14 years ago. You’ll live…

(Dom Arkaral) #4

cough cough people tanking Concord cough cough lmao

(Andius Fe) #5

[

(Vipsan Agrippa) #6

(Faylee Freir) #7

I remember a time when memes were funny.

(Pix Severus) #8

There was also a time when CCP used bumping to punish botters.

IaWUk

(Nico Boru) #11

We could make you brush your teeth then drink a glass of oj if you want torture.

(Dom Arkaral) #15

that moment when nitshe forgets what got him banned in the first place :ccpfalcon::ccpfalcon::ccpfalcon:

(Vipsan Agrippa) #16

feeling terribly awkward you don’t like my works of high art. I’m going to have to go away and rethink my life. Approval from you was so important to me.

:sob::sob::sob:

(Keno Skir) #17

Approval from somebody sure is.

(Vipsan Agrippa) #18

sorry Keno, I should have included you to. How is Riak?

(Keno Skir) #19

That’s funny because you posted a track by some guy called Riak or something right?

(Vipsan Agrippa) #20

listen Keno, I picked him out special for you, at least you could have listened to his dank tunes.

(Faylee Freir) #21

How about we talk with words? What did you think of the blog I linked you?

(Vipsan Agrippa) #22

glad you linked, at the bottom of the blog in ‘comments’ was my old friend holey ( sorry to trigger u dom ).
was an interesting read about the devils, but I was more interested in catching up wit holey. he is a funny bastard.

(Faylee Freir) #23

That’s where I got my start as did lots of others. Social manipulation at its best :wink:

One day I will do what Feyd did for many others and start something similar to what Devils had with LOM. Then you have plenty of more people doing what I do so you can try and snuff them on the forums :wink:

(Vipsan Agrippa) #24

Faylee, I would like to change you for the better, hence using vipsan to comms with you, as aposed to nitshe who prefers to act n blow shiit up. the court was more about socially engineering change in you than the ‘bet’

I thought group think with people you respected would make you ? your value system, you do have an influence on ijits like Dom n coy

(Faylee Freir) #25

Nah. I’m good man. I’d rather us be ok with each other’s play style while poking jestfully at each other.

I have a blog. I haven’t put an entry on it in a very long time, but you can see where i start and how I’ve came to where I am now :wink:

Start at the beginning and read :wink:

You’ll have to excuse some of the formatting. I recently tried redoing the blog and ended up making it look :poop: