There Was A Time

Well did you ever get rammed by a Scorpion with 5-6 MWD´s? That was still possible back then…

Removed a few posts, most meme posts. Stop that. it is very silly.

4 Likes

Yawn…

Another pearl of wisdom from the great man, we must ‘yawn’.

I will apply this new strategum forthwith.

1 Like

Think you’re on to something Dryson. :thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t expect to get into any anti-ganking fleets Vipsan Agrippa.

Oh no, what will AG do without their star anti-ganker? And they were so close to finally winning.

Dryson, you have ruined the chance of AG to ever win against Code.

Shame on you.

Shame.

3 Likes

You’ve broken my :broken_heart: Dryson, I’ve only been your greatest supporter/promoter in the forum’s.

Who cares what may pass INgame, all the action is in the forums. If people don’t know about it, never happened.

I could try the lone bear thing, but I’m sure the ‘b’ or ‘c’ team will give me a gernsey.

( Hope to be leet one day )

Yours sincerely

Vipsan :heartbeat: :broken_heart: :boom:

At least he let you down softly.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s hilarious. Well done, sir.

Please please please… tell me more about this!

No, I am not going to try it myself. : - )

Bumping is a balanced game mechanic. The only reason it seems unbalanced is because of the people who are doing the bumping. People like myself make it seem like the broken mechanic in the game.

2 Likes

That … makes no sense to me. Would it not be more sensible to conclude, based on all the whining in relation to the actual impact, that bumping seems unbalanced because of a few psychos hating on you for doing it?

And by all means, they really act like they’re impotent psychos. You touch them once in a bad way and they can not ever stop hating on you until they got rid of you. There is no way of telling how they would react to you in real life and really would not want you to find out.

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

Remember you can only fight up close and whine about kiting.

Nice fake comment Vispan…its obvious that you are CODE.

1 Like

No Dryson, I’m Spartacus. N you are Black Pedro.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Ahhhh you got me.

No, Dryson, I’m more than capable of handling kiters and never complained once about kiting. Not once.

But when I’m given the choice, I will avoid kiters. You shouldn’t have given me a choice.

1 Like