There Was A Time

Your heart courses with lies. If you are more than capable of handling kiters then why did you warp to the station in our last engagement saying that you were a brawler and would never fight a kiting ship?

You said that you have the video of the fight…post it here.

You’re twisting what I’m saying to suit your narrative. I know you’re an intellectually dishonest scrub incapable of handling a real fight at zero, you don’t have to constantly demonstrate it with every post you make. I also suggest you take your personal problems elsewhere, before an ISD starts deleting your posts again. If you’ve got an on-topic point that isn’t a dig at me, feel free to post it, mate. Until you have a killmail against me, though, you’re really just all talk.

1 Like

There you go again, complaining about other players not fighting you on your terms.

Dude, just knock it off. Seriously, grow the ■■■■ up. I didn’t complain about ■■■■. You’re the one complaining that I wouldn’t fight. You’re the one that failed to do anything about that. It really doesn’t affect me one way or the other, the only salt here is your own. If you want a fight with me, then YOU have to make it happen. It’s not up to me to accommodate your personal problems and tantrums, so put up or shut up. I’m not replying to you anymore, and I’m going to flag everything you post that is nothing but a personal dig at someone. EVERYTHING. Either post on topic with something mature, or don’t post.

2 Likes

If you want a fight with me, then YOU have to make it happen.

I did make it happen. I came to Kubinen to fight you and you warped off to the station and then logged off.

You are actually a very sick individual, and you cross a line with comments like that. You’re making it personal, Dryson, which is the evidence of your own salt. Until you have a killmail against me, you’re all talk. So keep talking, keep me busy with the flagging.

2 Likes

Dude, you came to me. I don’t care one way or the other. If you’re in my lowsec, I’ll come after you, as will other residents, but don’t come into my space and pretend that it’s me who wants to fight you.

And no, just coming into my system is not ‘making it happen’. Landing tackle is.

And I’m done. I’m not going to let you bait me anymore and I’m flagging all my own posts as well for this.

1 Like

I didn’t post that comment you did. Such harsh words shows that the salt is coming out of you and you like to bait people both in the forums and offline.

It’s not up to me to accommodate your personal problems - so what is this post about Remiel? Using a structure of associative word combinations to illicit, what?

It’s 3:03 pm in Australia, Remiel. Is it nap time or time to switch too something else?

It’s not your Low Sec system Remiel. Low Sec is not governed by any Sov mechanics.

Why don’t you go into Null and claim Sov using the mechanics?

He must have logged off…just like he did last time.

A good 3 month Necro. The Auto locker must not be working again. Closed.

5 Likes