Thinking a getting rid of toons that I do not like the name!

Great thing about being a cheap drunk is that have not had a hangout in decades.

The body is a temple and alcohol is poison, drinking either cheaply or expensively could be doing you harm.

Remember this day and the next time you wonā€™t be drinking the full glass all in one sittingā€¦

na mate , its fine
i just had a bottle of fine chilean wine
its the best , honest and cost the equivalent of 5/6 dollars here in brazil

Why does Chilean wine smell like gasoline?

its very good actualy
the best ones cost like 10 dolars and shi& but

:smiley:

1 Like

Donā€™t they have a real Vingar taste though? I was at a party once, maybe the bottle that I had a glass from was aged.

no
Chilean wine is very fine , here in Brazil we have 3 kinds of ā€œcheapā€ wines
all honest and stuff , no cra$
Chilean,Argentinian , and south of Brazil ones
imho chilean > Argentinian > south of brazil
the cabernet sauvignon from Chile is very good

edit

this cost 10 bucks (equivalent ) on the super market near my house , is F delicious

I eat a fair amount of fish and am always interested in trying white wines. Had you tried
Casillero Del Diablo Chardonnay? I normally pick Australian wines.

1 Like

Casillero Del
Diablo Chardonnay? no but i saw a fair amount of bottles of this brand here , for what i know is from Chile
i tend to go for the reds because its what they are best known for

1 Like

I know that weā€™re way off topic here but I looked up the red you shared in that image and we (dont sorry )have that one here well not the place I buy from. (danmurphys)

give it a try , its awesome , let the wine get some air because this one is a demi sec and have a lil sulfur in the nose
them its like a f red fruit explosion of flavors
you will not regret the buy

edit:
im looking Casillero Del Diablo is from concha y toro , its a bigger brand , thats why must be easy to get out of south America , its not bad wine for sure but its like a jose cuervo brand you know

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard tales about that stuffā€¦ many of Dadā€™s cousins from that part of the country.

Yeah Iā€™ve heard many tales of people getting taken home in a Somerset taxi after a good session, namely a tractor with a trailer full of drunk people; and on occasion a wheelbarrow.

My Granddad showed me how to make it many many moons ago, his scrumpy had to be sieved through your teeth, wasnā€™t vegetarian friendly and was just plain lethal.

Long-time lush here :partying_face:

Iā€™ve tried various wines in that brand, the best tasted like carbolic, and the worst just nuked the taste-budsā€¦

If you can find it, try the ā€˜I Heartā€™ brand (has a heart-shaped block of text on the label). Some of the best cheap wines Iā€™ve ever had, in a large variety of reds and whites, the Merlot in particular is really delicious.

1 Like

Back to topic : char namesā€¦ I know its mentioned often on forum, but-
why on feckin cant we have some form of ability to change char name. Just 1 time. please.
I would even pay for it via plex of something.
Many of old players made their char name long time ago, and grown older, or made the char name,
in a rush not thinking they would still play this game 10+ years later.

That is what alcoholics and all drug addicts say. Apparently you can not drink a few beers without intoxicating your body in manner to prevent yourself from making regretable decisions. In other words: youā€™re an alcoholic. Seek help before you do irreparable damage to yourself or to others.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.