This patch (it is absurd to call it an expansion) adds absolutely nothing positive to the game for me.
I don’t own a station to paint, I am not excited by a handful of new player high sec missions, I will never own and likely rarely encounter a T2 dread, and the marauder nerf is poorly thought out and irrelevant. As for faction war, the only thing you managed to do was to make it objectively worse.
Who is excited about SP taxes? Certainly not the people actually EARNING that SP. They just lose.
Regular players of faction war got NOTHING from this expansion. Zero. CCP didn’t even bother doing the long overdue tweaks to sites and such that people have been begging for. Nothing new in the LP point store. Just nothing. You guys have moved on.
This was your 20th anniversary. You had one shot tov do something really amazing. Thanks to this joke of a patch, instead of being excited about the future I am just disappointed with the game and angry with your company. What a failure.