Version 21.06 - Havoc - General Feedback

Hello everyone,

We are very excited to release the Havoc expansion to EVE Online today. Here you will find links to helpful information with regards to the Havoc expansion.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback here for this patch version.

Quick info:

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads

8 Likes

Ok so I’m typically like “People, stop complaining about change, just roll with it” But holy ■■■■ the new escape menu UI is very, very bad.

33 Likes

Seems that CCP are ploughing on with their practice of taking something that worked perfectly well and screwing it up in truly impressive ways

23 Likes

Absolutely - the new Esc screen is a complete waste of developer time, and a huge waste of space. Cannot see any added functionality that warrants it.

Idiotic.

26 Likes

Settings UI is a mess.
Made it full screen, but only takes up half of the available screen space, resulting in us having to scroll vertically for no good reason.

And you could have taken this opportunity to move the CLEAR ALL SETTINGS button well away from everything else instead of leaving it right next to clear cache.

27 Likes

Yay, Upwell markets are broken!

1 Like

Let’s hope the implementation of it isn’t havoc.

6 Likes

How is it broken? Could you please file a bugreport (from F12 window) so we can take a look! thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Corp Projects cannot be used efficiency for industry, if I can only put in ONE item per mission!

I thought this was the most criticised point with the old system, payouts and arrays of stuff…

I really wished I could bring my corp members some cool content with some cool production projects after this update :frowning:

10 Likes

This new setting screen has a couple of issues that should probably be looked at. Only half of the screen width on most normal resolutions is used, leaving the right hand side completely blank. Instead we have to scroll down just to see options that were easily accessible in the old version.

Whoever looked at this and thought “yup, that is ready for production” should be put in the airlock until they repent.

25 Likes

I’d rather have the old ESC/Settings window, they still haven’t fixed the preview window for skins and I doubt the same for fitting simulation for Upwell structures.

15 Likes

It is almost as if they designed it on/for a mobile telephone :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

18 Likes

LOL efficient use of available space. CCP does it again. :joy: You made a full screen window out of the settings only to fill it with empty space. You also made some of the text really hard to read because they are so small. CCP please… :rofl:

The God Damn NES is full screen as well and centered on the screen. Do you even ever use your own UI as inspiration for at least somewhat sensible changes to other parts of the UI?

18 Likes

You guys need to work on changing the production costs for many capitals like Vehement, Vendetta ASAP

3 Likes

What I find stupefying is that the “Known Issues” thread starts off with 25 known issues, clearly identified by CCP before they launched the update, but still they launched the update…

17 Likes

Oh, I see they “forgot” to have a condensed mode on that window. Who would have thunk after all the backlash they’ve had on every single photon UI change they implemented.

CCPlease, a condensed mode for the settings window ?

8 Likes

Congrats on the update.

There is is only so many routes in this game, but an “Avoid Corrupted systems” in auto pilot may be nice. But its possible that you will not be able to raeach your destination unless u fly thourh them.

I also found it kind of tedius to figure out which systems are vulnerable to corruption and if i was going to fly through one when traveling.

3 Likes

All of the market orders in Upwell structures have been canceled, and the items have been returned to the sellers’ hangars.