This is how CCP and EVE ONLINE could make MORE MONEY

Is this a typo? There are already Lvl 4 transport (distribution) missions in high sec. Occasionally, you get one taking you to low sec, but you just decline those.

If they do this then whats the point of joining or making your own corp :thinking:

Risk over reward Bud if your getting more reward you need to risk more.

I guess this is ok

This also is ok i guess

You can already do this. Its called minmaxing your ship, Learn it

hmmm let me consider your post and some of your replies…

1.) cargo, distro missions, botting…worth of cargo is not the point its the Loyalty points, you must be stupid OP.

2.) Always unable to mission run, because of PvP? really, dscan, standings list, Zkill, notes, etc etc, you must be stupid OP.

3.) Please dont assume you kow what I want or think about, in this case you are Stupid.

4.) Removing NPC tax…hmm how about no, its barely noticed in most cases, people dont quit because of that, you must be stupid OP.

5.) Mission rewards are fine as is, if you know what you are doing you ca easily make 1 Billion ISK per day on a single account even in highsec…im going to Assume you do not kow what you are doing.

I could write a few more bullets, but instead let ask you something…
Do you realize the entire game is PvP?
1.) Market Trading is PvP
2.) Collecting resources is PvP (mining, salvaging, exploration, PI(marketing or manufacturing)
3.) Running Missions/ratting/Combat sites all have their part in the role of PvP.
4.) Then you have Combat PvP, ganking/wardecs/baiting

Do you even play EvE? like really play it?

I started a 300 player grudge war once by ninja looting ore nodes. I waited by a node in stealth knowing an ore farmer would be there. Soon as it spawned I looted it. The noob raged and I sent him a spar invite amidst his rage and showed him the way to a respawn point. Fun stuff.

Players want content. Does that count?

No need to thank me for the bump. It was my pleasure.

I nearly forgot. Isn’t Interbus in one system?

My experience was that i was continually sent to lowsec space but I will assume your experience was different and perhaps system selection on my part was to blame, that being said, sending a transport to lowsec at all in a ship purposely built to have effectively ZERO pvp ability is pure trash development strategy, but as always CCP is truly crappy at design and this highlights that ineptitude.

You’re not going to LoSec to PvP, you’re going to transport goods, which transport ships - even T1 are pretty good at.

OMG !!!

I will use small words here. I will use small sentences. The other people in lowsec will pvp you. I hope none of this went over your head.

Yes, and as someone who’s merely trying to move some goods to their destination, your goal is to not die to them. You can do this using strategies including instant alignment, tactical bookmarks. cloaks, stabs, intel and/or friends to name a few. This is before we consider more advanced T2 ships.

e: Wait…did you honestly think you were expected to enter LoSec without any way to dodge incoming aggression? Really? Wow.

3 Likes

My point wasnt that you couldnt do a lowsec hauling mission run, but thanks for responding completely off the point of my post.

#learntoread
#beforeyoupost

Your fear and unwillingness to use the tools provided does not mean it cannot be done.

I suggest you learn to play EvE before further embarrassing yourself.

Please quote were i said it could not be done.

#learntoread
#Respondtoactualpost
#notpostyoumadeupinyourhead

You never stated your point. You complained about a couple of facets leaving the reader to infer your point.

First you say you’re expected to enter LoSec without any PvP ability and that this is poor design. When pointed out that you’re not trying to PvP, you suddenly argue that others will PvP you. When pointed out that you can avoid PvP, suddenly this isn’t your point either.

So what is your point?

I think CCP already has the revenue factor for this environment mastered.

They could however generate more revenue by introducing exotic ships, modules and ammo that could only be purchased with AUR that costs real money.

Exotic means ships, modules and ammo that are created on a limited run basis from NPC corporations.

Why, in the very post before mine.

#learntowritecompletethoughts

1. Show more love to missions runners.
  • Eve is a sandbox mmo not a themepark mmo. Therefore pvp and pve are mingled. there are consequences for actions and depending on area they are more or less severe. Working as designed.
  1. Add level 5 agents to 0.5 and above security status systems.
  • No, level 5’s are great where they are. If anything add a co-operative mission type that can be completed in small groups say (2-5 players)
  • As for more difficult missions, burner missions are there, so maybe expanding those would be a good idea
  1. Add more agents to more corporations.
  • reasonable - more agents is more options
  1. Create level 5 transport missions
  • not sure its really needed, but okay. just keep them to low sec as with all level 5’s
  1. Give storyline missions to the Interbus faction.
  • not sure why, but okay i guess
  1. Create a much larger variation in the loyalty point stores, by adding more special and unique items.
  • I wouldn’t go much larger. I would rework and tweek prices for items not used (such as faction weaponry). As for backstory, lore can be made. I like lore
  1. Remove the corporate tax of 11% on npcs corps. And change it to 0%.
  • Because making a 0% tax corp is so hard
  • One of the few benefits of moving the agent finder to the agency was more activity in content channels. For socializing, try joining the “Missions” Channel
  1. Increase the rewards for missions.
  • NO, they are good as for their risk vs rewards.
  1. Secret bonus suggestion.
  • yeah no.
1 Like

Again, i cannot help your inability to read a basic English sentence, try asking someone else to read and explain it to you.

I’m sorry, but I think this is an unutterably TERRIBLE idea, the very epitome of “pay to win”, gold ammo. Just throw skill, experience, and time invested out the window, and let the biggest wallet win - thanks but no thanks! (In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if instead of increasing revenue, such a move were to drive away some/many mid-experience-level players - it’s happened in other MMOs, where players who had invested time and effort into their characters and their capabilities, were suddenly overshadowed by wallet warriors and wound up feeling robbed and betrayed, their labours rendered meaningless.)

1 Like

How about CCP being more efficient (and lazy) so instead of spending devtime, resources and $$$ on creating pay2win stuff simply add a simple new mechanic to the game that achieves the exact same results for 0.1% of the effort:

PLEX tanking

Every single PLEX in your ship’s cargo hold adds 0.1% omni resist to your ship and increases your weapon (and drone / fighter) damage by removing 0.1% of the attacked ship’s PLEX tank.

This way if your opponent goes beyond 100% resist the only way you can defeat him is by using PLEX tanking yourself to reduce his resist below 100% damage. (CONCORD of course is immune to PLEX tanking penalties and completely ignores that effect.)

This would also provide a nice PLEX sink and help eliminate the infinite supplies of PLEX some people have accumulated.

(And at last cargo expanded freighters could become a viable anti-gank feature.)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

could full me they don’t spawn burners in low, ive had declined several burners in a 0.4 not that I run them anyways.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.