Thoughts on the Reclaiming

I do not have a jaundiced view of the Matari or the Gallente – far from it. I hold no contempt or hatred for the Matari or Gallente, instead I regard them as fellows of humanity and worthy creations of God. It is because they are human beings that are worthy creations of God that it becomes necessary to provide them with the good news of God’s love for them through the chosen of Amarr so that may be disabused of the darkness of ignorance and sin and brought into covenant with their Creator through the truths of revelation.

It is my hope that Amarr may bring our fellow humanity out of their darkness and into the truths of covenant with God through peaceful means as promulgated by the late Sublime Imperial Majesty Heideran VII – may peace be upong him – and that the doctrines of the Pax Amarria remain a true method of saving a fallen and broken humanity.

However, I am also a realist and I know that all throughout the history of the Holy Empire that the unbelievers have always despised and hated the faithful and have done all in their power to persecute the faithful. The violence and bloodshed of the rebel Matari of the Republic towards the faithful clearly demonstrate their depravity and rejection of peaceful existence of the faithful. Having experienced war I know it to be a terrible affair that I would think need only be considered in the direst of circumstances, but I also accept that the patience of peaceful toleration has its limits when the faithful are attacked by the unbelievers.

3 Likes