Time for a nightmare skin?

Hey ccp

Is it realy so hard to male skins for ships with spikes?

Dont we soon have some sort of sansha event, could we make some sort of blod skin for the nightmare?

6 Likes

More skin love for the Nightmare? YES PLEASE!

1 Like

It would be cool if they made a black skin with red lights, then black mist coming off of it, and make the skin give a bonus to radio, either that or make all the lasers red/purple. The ships lights changes color based on the ammo being used. Call the skin boogeyman or something.

1 Like

There’s a Sansha event coming in November by all indications, I’d be surprised if they don’t have some nice skins for them in store :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to see leopard print gold body black spots.

Buy Sansha victory u poors

1 Like

CCP please do not forget the nightmare

So much Freud.

Golden Amarr style skin.

What do you mean ? 8snt that event Yoiul, like last year ?

We’ll see if it happens now - but sansha event NPCs were added a while back now with the label “november event”, and Yoiul festival was technically more of a christmas one last year.

Alright, thanks ! Well, I’ll frickin love to see a Sansha event. Since they have Incursions, they never had any event related to them…

Sansha Titan???

I’ve been pestering them about this for ages, to no avail. NIGHTMARE SKINS!! And also Blood Raiders, those and Sansha are the most neglected ships in the game.

The nightmare is a sexy and intimidating ship, she deserves to show her skills. But yea more sansha skins please @CCP_Falcon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.