Time for a nightmare skin?

(sthor Charante) #1

Hey ccp

Is it realy so hard to male skins for ships with spikes?

Dont we soon have some sort of sansha event, could we make some sort of blod skin for the nightmare?

(Ashlrits) #2

More skin love for the Nightmare? YES PLEASE!

(Zander Exvirus) #3

It would be cool if they made a black skin with red lights, then black mist coming off of it, and make the skin give a bonus to radio, either that or make all the lasers red/purple. The ships lights changes color based on the ammo being used. Call the skin boogeyman or something.

(Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci) #4

There’s a Sansha event coming in November by all indications, I’d be surprised if they don’t have some nice skins for them in store :slight_smile:

(GAREGIN NZHDEH) #5

I’d like to see leopard print gold body black spots.

(Dread Saboteur) #6

Buy Sansha victory u poors

(sthor Charante) #7

CCP please do not forget the nightmare

(Old Pervert) #8

So much Freud.

(JUSTIFIED ARROGANCE) #9

Golden Amarr style skin.

(Sasha Viderzei) #10

What do you mean ? 8snt that event Yoiul, like last year ?

(Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci) #11

We’ll see if it happens now - but sansha event NPCs were added a while back now with the label “november event”, and Yoiul festival was technically more of a christmas one last year.

(Sasha Viderzei) #12

Alright, thanks ! Well, I’ll frickin love to see a Sansha event. Since they have Incursions, they never had any event related to them…

(Luigi mon-de-sound) #13

Sansha Titan???

(Galaxxis) #14

I’ve been pestering them about this for ages, to no avail. NIGHTMARE SKINS!! And also Blood Raiders, those and Sansha are the most neglected ships in the game.

(Luigi mon-de-sound) #15

The nightmare is a sexy and intimidating ship, she deserves to show her skills. But yea more sansha skins please @CCP_Falcon