Can we please have some more [permanent] Guristas skins?

It seems like we have an Angel Cartel or Blood Raider skin for two thirds of available hulls now. Could we please get some more Guristas skins, specifically for more of the the T1 Caldari ships? Maybe via LP or an event or something. Thanks!

1 Like

game%20skins

2 Likes

I’m all in for more skins but CCP needs to redo the station interior lights first so we can at least view the actual color of the ship skins.

I posted about the issue in another thread here.

2 Likes

I mean, this meme doesn’t really mean much when it comes to development due to the skins team not having anything to do with functionality :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Cypherous really wow ever thought of running for office you’d fit right in

Nah politicians lie, what i said is the truth, people don’t generally like the truth

3 Likes

I’ve gone over my comment and can’t find the part where I said this. The art team making a few more Guristas skins doesn’t detract from the work of other devs. There’s also plenty already in the game and used by Guristas NPCs that players don’t have access to, making them available for LP or something would be nice and require very little dev effort.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.