Time for less space

I’ve got an idea for your next poll.

Which country would you most like to see less players from ?

USA (Carebear and Totalitarian Capital of the World)

Russia

New Zealand

Other

1 Like

Clearly there are way too many players from New Zealand corrupting EVE. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’d love more players from NZ/AUT! they’re not soft weaklings like all the wet towels from the US and europe.

Increase all ship class default warp speeds and acceleration/deceleration. That’d help.

Then it’d just be like a certain website i know where you make a joke or a slightly controversial comment and the entire website will downvote you, its a pretty toxic place. (no im not talking about the eve forums)

4 Likes

I think I might know the certain somewhere of which you speak.

I once commented on a reddit conversation wherein some women were complaining about not being able to carry stuff around easier and having to rely on purses and such… with a comment about how it’d be easier if more women’s pants and dresses came with pockets. Only to be downvoted soundly (to me, inexplicably) for such a suggestion.

Pockets break up the smooth line of a garment, and as soon as you put something into them, they bulge.

1 Like

[quote=“yellow_parasol, post:34, topic:28607, full:true”]
A 10 page long pile of inaccuracies.[/quote]

New forums’s quotes suck.

Umm, no 80% or so of what you think caused to playerbase to drop, likely is what has kept an even larger drop from happening. The reduction of what you call “gentlemen of low morale fiber” has likely increased player retention significantly, not lowered it. (Unless your referring to lowsec pirates, and not the trade hub scammers, suicide gankers, and wardec spammers, in which case I think we could actually agree, as lowsec pirates generate “actual” content, and help to retain players who enjoy pvp.)

EVE is dying (since 2003 tm).

you necro’s a two month old thread. at least i’m not the only one who does it!

1 Like

speaking of necro subjects…

massive drifter invasions

• shut out systems as they take them over, effectively reducing the number of eve systems in a semi-fluctuating way
  • lots of content created as players must take back systems if they want them
  • many jimmies rustled as some nullsec systems taken and some hisec systems are also siezed and some
    change security as concord/facpo stagger under the strain. Nobody cares much about losec systems taken by drifters. :wink: WH space invaded at seemingly random, too.
    -ccp has the drifter ideas mostly available (I think) already.

just an out-o-F/I idea…

3 Likes

Just live in and around Jita, tons of peeps, content and the best market.

Sure. But sometimes function has to triumph over form.

And while a man dressed formally may prefer to put his wallet in his jacket’s inside chest pocket, many men carry them in their front or back pants pockets, bulges be damned.

No because then there would be a race to be at the bottom, people will jockey to have the most down votes, EVE has more then enough bottom feeders.

1 Like

No such thing.

Its only priacy in Highsex.

In lowsec its privateering and in null its being on patrol

4 Likes

You should be really lucky to meet gate camp in 0.0 lately… :rofl:

Sorry, but IMO Eve is too small (High Sec certainly) where it’s difficult to find any privacy.
Space is suppose to be huge and lonely. If players want company, they know where to go.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.