Time to carry forward some of the topics that never die! - Bitter Vets reward

So as a bitter vet I want to make sure this topics makes the jump to the new forums.

Still waiting for that station or other groovy thing for us old timers. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is quite amusing, actually. I mean… it’s been what, four years?

A link to the old thread would be great, by the way!

1 Like

I’m not a bitter vet, I’m a better vet.

1 Like

If there’s any thread that should be transferred over and never die, it’s My friend needs clothes

It’s the very definition of a necro thread and amusing to boot.

5 Likes

This thread is one of the all time classics, regardless of what version of the forums we’re on.

It should never die :smiley:

3 Likes

@CCP_Falcon … What we really need first is all accounts older than 10 Years need a limited ship class named the “Hǫfuð”. SO you can say that players now also get their anniversary swords. :dagger:

2 Likes

I found that thread a lil later in its… Life cycle? and i agree. Its worthy of a new forum necro.

1 Like

by the time the 10 year vet station happens everyone who was around for the announcement will qualify

2 Likes

lol. can citadel access be sorted by born date

1 Like

Yeah, remember when that marketing guy was on stage on fanfest and told us how awesome their plans are for long time customer rewards and that we will see a lot more in the future? And then when he went on and sold us the mystery code which will give us unique rewards over the second decade and how we could always look forward to new surprises?

Remember when nothing of it happened once the boxes where sold? I always knew you can’t believe stuff they say on fanfest, but to outright lie on stuff you sell was pretty low even for CCP.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well, he said you can look forward to them. People do, right? Right???

See? Working as intended.

/s

2 Likes

Not sure how a 3 year old thread made it’s way to the front page, but necromancy is illegal in Cyrodiil.

Closed.

1 Like