Time to nerf EZ nullsec bounties and WH blue-loot

That’s the police’s job

Bollocks.

Hypocrite

Or have them get really pissed and titan spam null sec.

We need capitals in highsec first before we can stockpile them and them spam null.

I meant the NPC pirates, not players.

You’re an idiot.

3 Likes

You’re an idiot.

Calm down bittervet

Null and wormhole system of bounties and spawns is not dynamic. It doesnt scale to players actions.

Is it bad or good? Discuss.

You actually played in null or wh space? Some days you can’t do anything unless you go stupid. If I want to rat I need to plan ahead and import stuff. It’s good isk when you finally get to vdo the sites yeah. But that also takes skill to live in such an environment, by this I mean wormholes.

Ah, my first crush… when I was growing up, re-runs of this were on TV all the time.

3 Likes

Jealoussy.

WAAAAAAAA

I got nerfed!!

WAAAAAAAAA

YOU HAVE TO NERF EVERYONE ELSE

WAAAAAAAAA

NO FAIR!!

WAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Are you a Randy Pitchford fan? Cause that’s the infantile insult level he displays, and he could pat you on the back for a job well done.

Oh my, she called me infantile how will I carry on? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sarcasm is lost to those lacking understanding of even the lowest form of wit. Anyone who knows the full quote understands how big of an insult this post actually is.

1 Like

“Time to nerf EZ nullsec bounties”

I find it absolutely adorable that the first time OP’s made a thread about this was after his easy afk/botting ECs in highsec got rightly nerfed. Despite all of the history of nullsec bounties in the game, the ONLY time he cared enough to make a thread about it was when HIS own source of easy isk was nerfed. Lmao.

He doesn’t actually care about nullsec or wormhole loot. He’s only crying about it because he wants to lash out after his own ez-money was justifiably nerfed into the ground by CCP.

What a butt hurt OP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.