To be or not to be?

Hey guys 0/
It’s been a long time since my last travel around these vast expanses of the great EVE WORLD \0/
At that time I ceased my being the resident of this marvelous universe by several reasons, the main one of which was, as i call it, “content for solo players” (in my coordinates of understanding this phenomena).

But still, somewhere deep and far in this timeless, huge and dangerous universe sleep my avatars, my beloved four pilots, waiting for being awaken up…
Two of these are somehow warriors - captains of cloaked ships, lurking in perilous wormholes, searching for absent-minded travellers, who were lured by treasures of the Great Sleepers \0/.

Though victories were few and ships were quite expensive to become wrecks, the anticipation of the “HUNT” and the savouring of the whole process were much stronger.
Buy the end of my space career these valour, selfless captains were becoming more somber - the waiting time for the next prey took longer and longer…
Besides, few were left, who, like mad, in their irresistible wish to acquire ancient sleeper technologies, travelled alone…

The “HUNT” as i call it was the only thing which compelled me to keep in touch with my pilots every day.
That’s why after a long and painful thoughts on this matter we decided to suspend our collaboration: all my pilots have chosen to be freezed for indeterminate time… I, in turn, completely changed the realm…

But still in my dreams i see boundless spaces, shining nebulas and dazzling stars…
Still i hear the anxious and promising sound of someone activating the wormhole from the other side…
Still i wait for my “Moby Dick”…
Still…

And that’s why at last i came here to ask my question - how is it there now? Do nowadays people venture for great treasures of wormholes ? And if they do, what ships do the mostly use?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.