To exploit or not to exploit

I don’t trust ccp devs or gms if I feed this information to them it’ll end up used by some of their in game buddies and hushed away because it’s too good to pass up.
If I use it myself I most likely won’t get banned right away but when they eventually catch on there’ll be no way to play dumb and weasel my way out and it’ll be a guaranteed permaban on all accounts.

What do?

For now keeping it sealed up but the urge to just say ■■■■ it and make use of it is a heavy burden.

Exploit early and exploit often…

It is better to hand that information over to CCP right away. There is no glory in cheating.

1 Like

1st correct thang i’ve heard you utter Ima.

Ima i’m shocked, next you will be handing in your codie licence.:open_mouth:

Probably the best thing that can happen to this thread before the :lock: is someone posting a link to the CODE because it holds the answer to all such moral quandaries: http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html.

Happy to help, as we like to say.

3 Likes
  1. You do not talk about your creative abusing of game mechanics.
  2. You do not talk about your creative abusing of game mechanics.
  3. You will petition yourself.
  4. You exploit the hell out of it, until they tell you not to.

4a) You do not talk about your creative abusing of game mechanics. Once more people know about it more people will be doing it, forcing CCP’s hands to interfere.

Source: All publicly and known former creative abuses of game mechanics.

Thanks for putting your name out there.

I highly suggest you report any form of exploit instead of abusing of it. Please file a ticket regarding it.

3 Likes