To The Empire

The ones “empowered by the Emperess” left as soon as they lost less than 10% of the region and ran away rather than prove they were the ones destined to care for the region.
Also that was the previous emperess who last time i checked died and was replaced by the one chosen by devine right of combat.

1 Like

Incorrect. The Empress that clarified the status of the Providence Marches is the current One, Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I. The clarification of the status was made as part of the reforms to the Military Circuits.

Edit: and even if it were a previous Empress or Emperor bestowing the title and duty, it would still count unless a new occupant to the Throne rescinded such a decree. Things don’t cease to have their accorded status in the Empire simply because the previous monarch has gone to God’s Paradise.

8 Likes

Who said anything about ‘destined’? Honestly, you should probably stop trying to justify your position if you’re going to fail to get even a single detail right.

6 Likes

That won’t happen and you know it.

It never has in the past, I know…

1 Like

Arrendis,

Since EQ is the ordained ruler of the Providence Marches appointed by the Empress does he not have the legal authority to give out his own writs? From past Imperial practices and as a legal holder of an entire region. Would he not have the legal authority to sign a writ or legal punitive crusade against the enemies of the Empire? To take the Imperial judgement upon foes out in the lawless regions of space.

Just my ponderings Arrendis.

Kyle Saltz.

Mebbe! If he’s the guy the Empress appointed, then it seems he’d have more standing to do so than say, RocketX or his lackeys.

3 Likes

There’s an old saying that applies perfectly

“He can say what he wants. Now let him enforce it.”

1 Like

I think the more telling question is: “What will the Empress do?”

I mean, if this appointment was supposed to carry some actual weight, then she needs to support them. If she doesn’t, then she’s demonstrating that all of her honors and accolades to capsuleers are just smoke and mirrors. The Throne’s decrees might as well be nothing more than little feel-good gold star stickers that mean nothing, from someone capsuleers should completely ignore.

2 Likes

This would be the case if they had not abandoned their appointment.

She made that appointment just under 2 years ago. Are you claiming they abandoned it immediately after? After all, PanFam’s certainly been attacking them for much longer than that. How often has there been even a single ISK of support? Even an Impairor sent from the Throne Worlds? Did the Empress order even a standings hit on those who attack her personally appointed agents?

4 Likes

Come to break our toys? Ha. How mean-spirited.

1 Like

Being made a Regional Holder is a lot more than a gold star, it comes with pretty substantial social ramifications at home. That they aren’t tangible ones in the specific theater of Capsuleer conflicts does not make them “smoke and mirrors.”

You are trying to push your own particular idea of how Amarr obligations should work on to the situation here, regardless of whether that is how they actually work.

Also, given that the Throne Worlds themselves are currently under threat, I don’t think it’s reasonable to read much into abandoning Providence to the defenses its Holder could muster.

1 Like

No, not at all. But it’s kind of interesting that you seem to think that’s always what’s going on. No, I’m not saying there are any ‘obligations’ in play. Not a one.

Rather, my point has been simply that CVA was given certain authorities afteryears of loyal service. Nobody else in the region was granted them, and anyone else claiming authority as holders in Provi are clearly acting in contravention of the Empress’ express will.

So far, there’s been no economic, nor military aid, from the Empress to CVA. And yes, that makes her decree seem empty, toothless. Not even, contrary to your claim, so much as the slightest ‘social ramifications’ for those who attacked her appointed servants.

None. Even as those individuals claim to be loyal, claim to be serving Amarr in this matter. They’ve been attacking CVA for years now. If the Empress, and the upper echelons of the power structure ‘at home’ won’t even do so much as publicly frown about it all… then what will they do? Exactly what ramifications are there that the so-very-loudly-loyal subjects who convtravene the Empress’ will should actually care about?

That’s not a matter of obligations. It’s a matter of weakness.

1 Like

My Margrave,

I will make this pledge to you.

CVA must win this war. Therefore, I will work; I will save; I will sacrifice; I will endure; I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

My Pledge: I will mine every rock/ice, fight every battle, and secure every treaty with the sincerity of purpose that this action alone will reclaim our home of Providence.

I make this Oath before God and the Intergalactic Summit. That I will not rest until we have our home back.

Yours in Faith and dedication to God, Empress, Empire, House Tash-Murkon, my lord Margrave, and to the people of Providence. I ask only to serve my people.

Amarr Victor, Ave Providence, CVA Victor!

1 Like

Good luck, you guys managed to lose all your allies so I don’t see how it’s possible for you to even take a single IHUB in Provi now.

I don’t think you even know what your talking about. Right now we have the same amount of allies as before. We have amended our older grievances and are currently working on different objectives. I think unless you know what your talking about you best to leave such conjecture to yourself.

1 Like

I’m not sure losing -7- to Legacy means you have the same amount of allies.

Our Friends in -7- are still blue to us. When the call to retake our homeland comes we ALL will rejoin together. Like I said you know not what you speak of and your only making a fool of yourself. You are attempting to put pieces of a puzzle together in which you don’t have all the pieces in the box. Your taking your knowledge of only a partial fraction of what you think you see and what obvious RC propaganda gives you on TIS.

When the time comes for us to raise the banner to retake our home. You will see who our allies are. You will see more then you would of even thought possible. Do not think for a second that myself or my battle brothers and sisters are idle.

1 Like

I’m reasonably comfortable saying ‘don’t worry about losing people to Legacy’.