Today in Rookie Chat I was told that my bio

Telling people to pay rent is not recruiting. New players have a right to know the law, and ‘carebears’ who don’t care about the new players are constantly trying to trick them into dying. Everyone needs a permit, that’s the law.

7 Likes

Your Role Play Propaganda can be freely posted in the Intergalactic Summit sub-forum, anywhere else in these forums requires a Special Posting Permit.

:smirk:

2 Likes

Is English a second language for you, or something?

2 Likes

You mean drop anchor

3 Likes

I do, but I didn’t know any better at the time. I have no experience with nautical terminology beyond hearing sailors talk in movies of things I don’t understand. I did look it up and could have corrected the snafu, but since it seemed I was understood I didn’t make the effort and got called out for being lazy.

3 Likes

I applaud your measured and adult response.

3 Likes

So can i sell WH permits then or does that encroach on your territory?

Verily, Sir Daoden, you are hereby authorized to sell wormhole permits by royal decree of James 315, who did slay BoB for your sins.

4 Likes

Feel free to gank Aiko’s posts.

2 Likes

Aiko’s posts always win. Always.

5 Likes

i happen to know some miners in a .5 area of space with no permits… when i asked, they said they would never bow down to james

They usually say that until their mining ship explodes, then they claim they were never warned. We can prevent this by informing new players from the start that they absolutely will get shot if they refuse to obey the law.

E-Uni needs to stop lying to the newbros, and just tell them the truth.

3 Likes

And y need to learn the correct place to your posts. Plz make it to intergalactic summit or something alike. your brainwash propaganda doensnt fit here @ISD_Fractal @ISD_Buldath would you plz analise If this is the correct place for role playing and recruitment?

2 Likes

This is See & Pee
download

10 Likes

It’s not roleplaying if everything you say is true and there is no pretend.

You really do need a permit to operate in Highsec because it really does belong to James 315, a real dude.

2 Likes

I am neither roleplaying nor recruiting. You aren’t good enough to join CODE, and if you don’t buy a permit, you are going to get wrecked.

5 Likes

If you and Aiko are not roleplaying and actually believe the bullsh*t you keep spouting, then you’re both delusional.

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson It’s not bullsh*t at all, as even I know I needed a mining permit and now they even let me mine inside their backyard https://i.imgur.com/astWu2D.jpg <— Live

1 Like

Well, I hate to say this brother but either you’ve been scammed or you’re an undercover sales agent for CODE. I’m guessing it’s the latter.

Anyway, I’ve been a Capsuleer since mid 2008 and only the Empire Factions own High Sec systems. As duly cloned citizens of New Eden, all Capsuleers have the right to mine anywhere they want. Empire Factions have not relinquished control of High Sec systems and more importantly, they don’t acknowledge CODE as a sovereign entity…

4 Likes

However, there are more than four Empire Factions.

They do acknowledge any corporation as a sovereign entity.

4 Likes