Today in Rookie Chat I was told that my bio

And US recognises Taiwan and China doesnt, so what?

6 Likes

Thukker, Soe, Concord, Amatar, Khanid are not empire faction. They are PIRATS ! Yar !!!

3 Likes

Well, then DeMichael_Crimson is wrong. But he is playing from 2008, how can it be?

1 Like

Sorry it was irony, claiming that Concord is pirat was absurd. (it’s controlled by the empires to regulate capsuleers)

No argument here, just humor.

3 Likes

You’re a fail troll and a liar as well. I never stated which races or how many owned Empire space.

But CONCORD is definitely not an empire, nor it is a race. Neither is Interbus.
And highsec and Empire space are not synonyms.

So fucing what, just exactly where in this thread did I say that?

Um…

Empire space is a term that can be used to describe any region of highsec or lowsec space controlled by any of the four playable racial factions. It it also understood to refer to space controlled by CONCORD, the Thukker Tribe, the Ammatar Mandate, and the Khanid Kingdom. In the most general sense, this term refers to all highsec and lowsec space.

“Empire” could also refer to:

Amarr Empire, the Amarr racial faction
Caldari State, the Caldari racial faction
Gallente Federation, the Gallente racial faction
Minmatar Republic, the Minmatar racial faction
Empire - EVE University Wiki

The Eve Online universe includes a series of five established governments. These include one government for each of the four dominant empires (Amarr, Caldari, Gallente, and Minmatar) as well as one for the fifth isolated empire (Jove). Each includes an established hierarchy, political system, and corporation membership.

Despite significant size and organization, some factions are not recognized by the five main governments as equals. These factions also differ in their sovereignty status: the Ammatar Mandate and Khanid Kingdom are part of the Amarr Empire, but with a semi-autonomous status. Thukker Tribe and Sansha’s Nation are independent nations.

The Eve Online universe also includes a number of non-governmental or pseudo-political entities. Included among these are officially recognized entities designed to handle operations between various government factions (The InterBus) as well as on the behalf of all government factions (CONCORD Assembly).
Factions - EVE University Wiki

3 Likes

But now you tell us that there are more Empire factions. In fact, from your standpoint there are Empire factions that do not own any system in Empire space, yet are still present in highsec (since you seem to argue that CONCORD is an Empire faction).

Im confused.

Am I an illegal alien, or an “ex-pat”

Dude, wtf is your problem and why do you keep bugging me about this? More importantly, why do you insist on continuing an off-topic subject and derail this thread?

I use the term Empire Factions as a general reference for the various NPC groups that politically control high sec systems. I’m not going to break them all down into their different political classifications. My reference to them is in the Faction Standing Repair Plan which is mainly about repairing negative standings for traveling in high sec systems without consequences.

In fact, there’s only 8 different NPC organizations that control systems in High Sec space, the only area in the game where Faction standings actually matter.

Oh wait, almost everybody uses the term ‘Faction Standings’ when referencing the different NPC’s, including CCP. So you’re saying they’re all wrong. Also the ‘Interactions’ tab of the character sheet lists all the various NPC organizations under the ‘Factions’ tab.

Yes, and your use of the term “Empire space” does not encompass all of highsec.

We are discussing Empire factions, not all Factions, right?

1 Like

OMG, are you fucing high?

I already said I use the term as a general reference for the various NPC’s that control systems in High Sec space. I’m not going to spend extra time and list them all in their different political classifications.

When most players make a reference to standings with the various NPC’s, they usually refer to it as ‘Faction Standings’, even though the various NPC groups are not all classified as Factions in Eve Lore. I also pointed out how CCP has all NPC organizations listed under the ‘Factions’ tab in the interactions page of the character sheet.

My question to you was do you say they’re wrong? If so, then take it up with CCP and stop bugging me about it.

And it does not connect well with your use of the term “Empire space”, which is

Note how amount of factions got reduced to four.

Those are factions. Not every faction is an Empire faction, and we were not discussing non-Empire factions here. All talk between us here was related either to Empire factions, Empire space or Highsec.

Don’t talk for me.

1 Like

The statement says ‘Highsec OR Lowsec’, not both. Also if you’re going to quote, quote the entire statement instead of dissecting a small part of it.

It it also understood to refer to space controlled by CONCORD, the Thukker Tribe, the Ammatar Mandate, and the Khanid Kingdom.

Then follow your own advice and stop bothering me about this.

I quoted the part that you decided to make bold. If you use your emphasis randomly, then fine, but please stick to one version of definitions so I can explain myself without you juggling them.

Don’t talk for me. I never said that, as I never said that some factions are not such.

1 Like

I don’t know what the hell you keep going on about.

CODE members said they own High Sec space, I said CODE doesn’t own High Sec space and the Empire Factions have not relinquished control of systems in High Sec. That’s it.

So because of that you decided to try and flame me for that by derailing this thread instead of staying on topic, you’re either a CODE agent or a CODE sympathizer.

Anyway, my statement still stands.

1 Like

Yeah, and then I said that there should be more than four Empire factions then, you then referred to them as races, I noted that CONCORD is not a race, you asked how this is relevant, and I try to clear confusion to answer to this.

1 Like

All races are united behind the power of The Code. Praise James!

4 Likes