Even back then there were trial accounts. I wasn’t around in 2003, but by 2009 trial accounts were there. They just lasted for 14 or 21 days. You could still create a new account and play it for free during that time. Alpha accounts are the same as those trials, and they’re not a free access to the game outside some pretty limited capacity.
Alphas haven’t ruined the game. They can barely do much anything for an account you can’t log in but individually. And they are highly limited in game play. I tried a second account as an Alpha last year and it was ridiculous. There’s not much you can do and all the fun is still locked behind Omega. This point you keep repeating seems more like some irrational inherent fear rather than a conclusion arrived at through logic and verifiable evidence.
Exactly. Somebody just gets their kicks from riling people up.
Now please don’t turn around sender and receiver…you are the one not playing Eve and fretting about it! Did you buy this character? Last action on zkill is from 2016.
I don’t like to experience gaslighting attempts in a public forum.
No I didn’t buy the account and I played it 2 months ago and I am not gaslighting I simply got bad feedback for an idea and I did mention a few times I had given up on the idea but some people on here kept going on about it so I decided to play along. Don’t really care for personal attacks over something so trivial so maybe if people read the whole topic they may see what’s is really happening. Anyway yet again I will say I have given up on the idea so let’s leave it at that.. have a good day/ night and let’s all be happy.
Request to close the thread then? Or change the OP/Title?
I already have but thanks.. sorry an idea upset you all so much. Guess I will keep them to myself from now on. There is a reason this is my first post and certainly my last.
I never said you needed an invite I simply said if you don’t want to be hereeave and that I didn’t invite you.. but peace I. Out of this poisoned game forum anyway
Your constant replies and defenses illicit responses more than the idea. You are welcome to post stuff, but learn that people disagreeing with you doesn’t need constant and instant replies. People not liking things is normal behavior. Again you are welcome to post ideas, but learn that people are attacking the idea, not you.
I actually gave up and agreed. Leave it now please. You won like the child you are so go play eve andet it be.. ok? You made your point grasshopper,……
I liked your idea, you should restore your original post so others can read it.
You basically came into an ice cream party and ask why isn’t there pizza? When people say no this isn’t a pizza party, it’s an ice cream party, but the pizza party is over there, you then go and ask why we are at the ice cream party. That just doesn’t make sense.
You don’t seem to be understanding it though. You keep acting out as if I insulted your mother when we are just having a conversation.
1 Like
Yeah I did not mean for them to delete the OP, just add their changed opinion to it
I think he also said mentioning other parties is a violation of party rules.
Not really I’m trying to.end the discussion on a high but you keep barking like a dog that’s seen it’s shadow. Look thank you for your feedback and I hope you have an eventful evening. Sorry I disturbed you and wasted your time. I won’t reply further and I have stated that the topic is closed. Not here to wind anyone up, quite the opposite but I have nothing but bad feedback and silly replies all day. I wasn’t trying to prove anything but I didn’t expect personal attacks and threats of being ganked.. night mate 
You didn’t, I like posting on the forums. 
That’s good then. Have a good one mate whatever you’re up to. Guess I’m tired 
Let us know if you restore your original post.
Not likely it was fun talking. Be safe and fly recklessly… night..
If it was fun, what are you crying about?
You send mixed signals…
I’m not crying. I was saying goodnight to you and have fun. Tired off to bed. I ended the topic because I don’t really want to upset anyone and yes it was a stupid idea but I’m fine accepting that. Night all