Eve isn’t GW, and those mechanics would not make much sense in a PvP world and resource collecting game. As I stated up there in my first comment, GW kept the bots restricted from the PvP and the game is a fun challenge. It works for Guild Wars, but I don’t see it working here.
I still wonder if or when, CCP will just create the bots, and sell them in Plex store for omega accounts only? Better yet, when your bots gets blown to atoms, you need more Plex to buy a new one. I seriously doubt it will happen, I understand they still have issues with their battle royale aspect of this game.
Man, you actually have no idea what you are talking about. How about you learn the game first and then waste everyone’s time at the forums? Nothing about what you just said makes any sense…
For some players it is actually much safer to just stay in the forums to minimize the losses. I could name a few of those based on the ignorance shown in their forum posts.
So, let me get this straight. You describe a game that is exactly like No Man’s Sky, want all of its features in EVE, but you’ve tried the game with the features that you want and say that the game like that is boring.
I have stated how it would work or not as people seem to think. I actually don’t care about the idea anymore but the interactive responses have been interesting to say the least. I stopped playing eve a few months ago after I returned to see no potential to the game and was more of a gesture for others. I can see people don’t want change but sadly when CCP changed the game up their way you all just except it for whatever they do.. that’s fine though because it’s their game after all. I’m off to work on something myself as an old time programmer I usually when I can be bothered mess about with ideas in unity. I used to program computer with raw machine code or basic and had to do everything by hand with no compiler so scripting isn’t that bad, it’s more frustrating being an old school guy but it’s got it perks. I used to have to poke values into memory by hand a task nobody would do today I had to do workarounds myself by making my own program to draw out maps and have another program I made scan them to detect collision maps for games like pinball. It was fun but at my age I feel it’s a bit late in life to be creating games. Sadly I missed my chances in life if people are happy with Eve in it’s present form I am happy for them. It’s been a joy. Fly safe or Scott Manley may gank you.. peace
When did I say that? I want a game like Eve with solo possible encounters. You need to flip your question then ask it back to yourself because I’m under the illusion you think Eve came after nomans sky… actually again flip that it’s you under the illusion ..
Not sure if that is aimed at me but you replied to someone else post and aimed it in my direction. I’m not sure why you are here to be fair. If you like Eve then go play it and stop fretting about it.
People want EVE to not go the direction that you want it to go. You are asking people why they are here, when it should be us asking you: Why are you here? If you want EVE to fundamentally change, why not just play all those single player Space combat games? May I recommend the Starfleet Command game series?
Fair enough I didn’t invite you here to my thread but here you are.. thank you for visiting. I can have my opinion and if you don’t like it then that is fine
I think it is just a rage bait and social experiment. Idea might be good for some people but bad for majority, just like idea of changing this game to single player might suit some people but will be disliked by majority. PEACE