Very well, send me the isk and login.
Just try it ![]()
You mean you send me the ISK and I gank myself.. I didn’t say I was paying you? I don’t recon you could gank anyone.. me v you I think you being silly ![]()
Ok, well, you have to pay me - that’s the deal.
I didn’t make the deal. Go read what the OTHER guy said.. if logic was free you would still fall over your low IQ before you found it
I don’t know what an IQ is, but I know we have a clear agreement, fulfillment of which is contingent upon your immediate payment of 1 billion isk. Once payment is made, I will confirm here, so others know you can be trusted to pay.
I tell you what, you can make up a story about how you killed me and then post it here and I will dream up the 1m ISK and send it via gfy airways to your address if you like. If you don’t know what I.Q is then why be here.
Played it.. boring. Nothing like eve at all
I found galactic mushroom mining in Palas, down in Khanid space. There was a special gas huffing site and he was in there sucking away endlessly. I said, “Bro, what are you doing?” However, he was AFK, just mining away. I asked him to cease and desist three times, and each time he just ignored me, because he was in the other room drinking a 40oz of malt. Finally, I decided the best thing to do would be to put him out of his misery. I engaged him in a ganking duel, and it was glorious to behold, his ship exploded and he agreed to pay me 1 billion isk.
Congratulations I am impressed.. give yourself a pat on the back.. I sent you the 1 billion ISK it should arrive sometime before Christmas dependant on the postal service. I’m bored and I have to go feed 3 cats because my partner has left me alone and they look hungry and I don’t want to fall prey to their evil fangs. Have fun ![]()
When you play with the heroes ( GW bots ) they would collect and keep some loot drops, so you never saw those drops. You could play with up to 7 ( total party of 8 ) and the more in your party the less loot drops for you. When you play with humans, it works the same way, loot drops has your character’s name on it. If you recall WoW, they had issues with players ninja looting others.
If you were to apply those rules here, using additional miners would not make you any profit but more like a loss. I never played GW for the loot drops as much as the completion of the storyline. If I wanted to get the weapon from a boss, I had to defeat it with as few party members as possible, or go in 100% human team and hope trade for the boss weapon. I ran Rotwing too many times, I ended up with several copies of Rotwing’s Bow.
Have fun!
As I said: People wouldn’t use the system to hire AI companions. They would simply use the system to exclude themselves from the PvP world. Which means they can grind all the most lucrative content with zero risk. And that means, they can use the most blingy ships to maximize performance.
I could settle in 10 C6 Wormholes at the same time, farming those sites with full Capital Escalations basically non-stop. And as soon as one WH is empty, I log off and log in at the next one. Nobody is ever going to attack me, so I can print 20 billion ISK a day. 150 billion ISK a week. 600 billion ISK a month.
Any system where players can totally remove themselves from the threat of being ambushed during PvE grind should never be implemented in the game. If the players want a “Solo EVE” where they can play with a few AI companions just to enjoy the universe and the lore, fine. Give it to them, but never let any ISK or item enter the Tranquility Live Server.
I think you haven’t thought that much. There are whole lore universes where any AI usage has been forbidden and is punishable by death. You may research about Dune, Warhammer 40.000, Battlestar Galactica and many more like Elite Dangerous.
Your playing in a wormhole on your own grinding in a pve environment but saying that it’s unfair for others to do the same with underpowered mining equipment in a solo environment. You’re the only one breaking the economy with the amount your making but you think clearing out a few belts of underpriced veldspar is going to mess up the game. Your worried about avoiding PvP but your hiding in a WH with your capital carrier with no comparison and your moaning about 2 additional AI but your obviously multiboxing in your WH so everything you said is a mirror of what you’re doing but you don’t like it.. ok got it, thanks
Is the economy actually breaking?
No, it’s already broken so breaking is it’s past term reference..
Damn, so the game is ruined?
Not for you it seems ![]()
Indeed, not for me!
![]()
Cool we cleared that one up.. ![]()