๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ (๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ), ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž

If you donโ€™t know what HyperNet is: Introducing the HyperNet Relay

๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ?

• Strongly approve
  • Rather approve
  • Neutral
  • Rather disapprove
  • Strongly disapprove

0 voters

Thank you for voting. :rose:

12 Likes

Strongly approve because I want to see CCP go down over this. They keep doing so much dumb and outright idiotic stuff lately, at some point there have to be consequences for their idiotic management.

19 Likes

So you want us to all lose this game forever, just because you donโ€™t like the way itโ€™s heading ?

6 Likes

Yes, exactly this. People do not seem to care what CCP does because there are still so many yes-sayers and apologetics for anything CCP introduces or changes or messes up.

You can see my vote as a Strongly Disapprove because I also do not want to lose EVE as I have been enjoying it for a long time. However, if CCP keeps doing one dumpster fire after the next and ignore not only users but also their own developers (most recent example), at some point there need to be consequences. Blackout unfortunately was not irreversible (a shame that spaghetti code did not prevail here), so if courts take CCP down over gambling issues, this is fine with me. And if Pearl Abyss gets a smack in the guts over this as well, this is also fine with me.

There was no reason whatsoever to introduce this. It will not bring people back, it will not bring new people in, all it does and is there for is to milk existing players. There are so many things that need to be fixed or improved and we all know how precious and scarce CCPโ€™s developer hours are for these things (just look at Rise who admitted that โ€œmore important thingsโ€ keep Shield Slaves et al from actually becoming a reality after so many years, when other trash implants for trash new items get introduced in a matter of weeks), yet CCP keeps wasting our subscription money and their time on useless projects like this. This is unacceptable.

15 Likes

Wow knee jerk over reaction !

3 Likes

I definitely appreciate CCP innovating on the game, but I am sure I am not the only one who thinks there are MUCH better things they could have iterated on OTHER than bringing such a thing to fruition that is โ€œHyperWhateverโ€. It is just something no one ever asked for nor wanted. Yes playing the market is boring to some, hell even most, and it feels like they wanted to bring a more social and aesthetic tool to New Eden. Thing is, we do not want nor need it, and I actually feel like they are wasting what could have been MUCH better dev and team time they could have been actually making the core gameplay better, in any number of better ways, from balancing, tweaks, literally anything! Oh CCP. Why are you running!

7 Likes

Not a bad idea, coming from the players themself when they were tolerated in the past .
Due to the popularity of them back then, I am glad to see CCP let it coming back in a safer way.
CCP should more listen to the players =
Any idea that touches a large amount of the player should be implemented .
My 2 cents

1 Like

Please CCP, the next action much more cheaper skill points! You can never have enough! Away with the 20M,50M, 80M restriction. Full skill points without extractors and much cheaper for everyone!

2M SP for $10 for all would be appropriate.

Itโ€™s always fun to watch CCP royally screw their own game up despite the communityโ€™s odds in saying itโ€™s a bad idea โ€ฆ

5 Likes

Somebody will come up with a new game that isnโ€™t hamstrung by early 2000 game design and greedy devs.

2 Likes

Star Citizen is starting to look pretty good, once they sort the largescale serverside tech out, which is already well on its away โ€ฆ

1 Like

Lol. Im tired of so many people pointing to SC when there are several other games beside Eve that are 1) complete 2) cheaper and 3) fun.

1 Like

SC is doomed to mediocrity because base game mechanics are not well thought out. They screwed up at the very beginning when they started to sell ships with lifetime insurance (full ship compensation). That means that a player-run industry for (at least) building ships is not viable. 80-100 player limit per server instance is also a concern. The whole existence of different servers/channels for the same location means that SC world is not persistent. Etc.

It will never be on the scale of EvE. It does well at milking cash from zombified zealots tho.

10 Likes

Scam citizen is way worse than eve.

2 Likes

Whos to say they wont introduce industry mechanics once the core game is fleshed out ?

That was disproved at their last convention with the current server tech theyโ€™re working on. Theyโ€™re officially going for the big numbers.

1 Like

Why would anyone need to involve in ship building if all their ships comeback for a small price of couple of fetch/deliver quests from NPCs?

CCP during IWantIsk: GaMbLiNg WiLl Be IlLeGaL

CCP 2 years later: LeTs InTrOdUcE GaMbLiNg AgAiN AfTeR wE MaDe It ilLeGaL

5 Likes

How did you get the โ€œVOTEโ€ option?

1 Like

That was also disproved a long time ago.

Loss of ship in final version will be significantly more expensive than now, a test Alpha phase โ€ฆ

I mean you must really think high of yourself to believe theyโ€™re that stupid.

When making a new topic, if you see the gear icon for options, you can build a poll that way.