💁‍♀️ 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐍𝐞𝐭 (𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥), 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

Do what you do, Dorrim.

But if you are going to delete something I said, you might want to also remove the response to it. And if you are going to delete the other quoted post in the same response it becomes an empty post.

Do I need to report it as an empty post?

I do occasionally miss things. Thank you.

1 Like

Can you even be sure that it couldn’t be a proportionate manifest of a general opinion ?

For all intended purposes this poll has.

You couldn’t care less by the looks of your posts either way, and just trolling on as you do.

Ah, did you get even a mild boner, being given the opportunity to say that ?

2 Likes

It’s really easy…

Pearl Abyss is the boss here and they do not care about your puny polls,your “tradition” or your “feelings”…they want to see money,as much money as possible and they act to get it…

Even if ccp would deny(which they obviously don’t because THEY know (in opposite to some players) that PA is in control here and that THEY decide because they own ccp(something some people seem to learn and understand the hard way right now in its full spectrum of consequences which is another reason for this ridiculous outrage).

You protesting will change NOTHING,the decisions are already made.

All you can do is face it or leave…

Bottom line…

Ok Boomer.

You REALLY think you have any kind of influence?

Even imagined one?

Boy are you naive :slight_smile:

My wallet does.

Bottom line.

X the ammount of disgruntled players

PA and CCP know it, hence their dick and desperate moves trying to milk cash any way they can.

It’s only a symptom that the ship is sinking hard.

So leave if you think you have to…

Me for myself do not see the problem some have with this new feature…

It’s just another version of trading and definitive NO gambling…

It’s gambling if the residents pay to play. People here seem really uneducated on what is gambling… Hypernet can be played by spending real world money. That’s gambling. Whether or not you can win money back as a prize has nothing to do with it. You win something of value, and the things in Eve have a real world value, isk has a real world value as plex can be sold for isk. Some items like skins are bought directly with real world money.

Hypernet is gambling. Just as iwantisk was gambling. It’s highly addictive speaking as someone that was very very addicted. This is the end of Eve for me sadly. I can’t ruin my life over a computer game. CCP seem fine with this.

4 Likes

Not something I expect to use. At all. Ever. So… meh, don’t care about gambling online, if it brings in money for CCP to keep this game alive then that’s a positive, but I’d rather they’d spent the time on actual gameplay.

2 Likes

Do you have a life? You’re on this forum 24/7 attacking anyone that’s saying it’s gambling (which it is. Also this poll proves most people agree it is).

It’s almost like you work for pearl abyss or something. Or are you just unemployed and have nothing better to do with your life?

[edit] Ooohhhh you’re Balos. I get it now. Just the resident troll. Your life must suck so badly if this is how you spend it lol. trolling people on a compuer games forum… my god.

1 Like

I see it as a return to gambling (previously banned occupation by CCP), and preying on peoples addiction to make a fast buck.

While you may not understand it as a gambling mechanic, that’s on you, and is fair enough, while plenty others who’ve been there, do.

I have indeed left, and I’ll never stop voicing concerns here if I choose to.

Not much you nor anyone can do about that I’m affraid, unless I start insulting and trolling people 24/7, then yea, ISDs may freely impose a ban … right Balos ?

3 Likes

3 Likes

WHAT?

24/7?

This is so wrong it hurts…

Stop posting such immaginary crap just to devalue what i say…

And it IS NO GAMBLING…

Btw…others…better insulters like you have tried to bully me out and failed miserable

Compared to them you are just a little whiny kid that throws itself on the grocery store floor hitting the floor with both fists because his mon does not buy him candy at the checkout…

I will not go anywhere regardless what you say…

Enjoy your “life” balos bro lol. Sounds great! Being on a forum 24/7 where everyone hates you lol.

Also it’s 100% gambling :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is the whole point. Not saying it is a lootbox. Never did. Bc it isn’t. It IS, however, online gambling. THAT is the point people are complaining about.

But please, continue to say things that don’t make sense due to not actually reading/understanding the entirety of the threads regarding this topic.

Yeah… but you are. Scroll up on all the threads regarding this topic and there you are - all day every day trying to troll people and failing.
Also, it is gambling but you know this and are just trying to provoke things. Sad really but people like you do this…
Lastly, that isn’t “bullying you out” it is merely stating a fact. You really are on these forums 24/7. Clearly visible by your posting times.

Oh yeah - feel free to flag this post as “inappropriate” too cos that’s what you do to all the posts that are valid and show how infantile and ridiculous you are. LUL!!

1 Like

That’s because that is EXACTLY what this is.

Yeah… most of those were not off topic until you decided to merge 2 “similar but different” threads. A problem of your own making. As usual an ISD deciding to take it upon themselves to create problems thus allowing them to “step in and solve the problem”. Heroic. Gj.

2 Likes

Pls quote people’s post from AFTER isd dorrim’s clean up.
My post was from before, and I’m already past this whole thing.
Maybe u should follow your own advice, lmfao.
Dont bother replying plox.
:speak_no_evil:

Yeah… you clearly don’t understand the point of the outrage nor anything other than posting little pictures.

Don’t worry, I’m sure someone will transcribe this into a dumb af version in crayon with pictures if you ask nicely enough so you have a shot at understanding…