๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ (๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ), ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž

Stop, just stop bickering. Some people may have nothing against gambling and thats their opinion, having experience with it that was less severe than others or not being interested in gambling in general. This will probably end up in the game no matter what, and the thing is the people who play it and have problem with gambling will have to resign from playing the game. Those who will not, will risk being exposed to it and developing some unhealthy habits, maybe some will develop addiction, who knows. But It will be this way and CCP will change this only if CCP will have to react. React like in legal dept in CCP sending request to CEO to pull the gambling out of the game or legalize it somehow, somewhere officially.

3 Likes
1 Like

The market is going to be gutted. Everything that can be, will be on the HNR. Why sell a T1 BS for 150 Million when you can HNR it for 300-500 Million with players bidding 5 million per slot? Why not sell a carrier for 5-10 Billion on the HNR giving players 20 Million buy-ins?

Itโ€™s going to make already less accessible higher-end content even less accessible. Everything possible will be bought off the market to be HNRโ€™d.

More CCP logic. Driving the wedge between the haves and have nots even deeper in Eve. The canyon of parity grows ever larger. Giving newer and younger players even more reason to not invest in the game.

The act of wagering currency for a limited chance to obtain something of value is the textbook definition of gambling:

โ€œplay games of chance for money; bet.โ€

โ€œtake risky action in the hope of a desired result.โ€

Are there unicorns and Minotaurs in this world you live in? Because it sure as hell isnโ€™t reality.

1 Like

1.I doโ€ฆ :slight_smile:

2.Nope :slight_smile:

Interesting how your immagination seems to be absolute true for you and mine is a lieโ€ฆ

Seems to me the problem is you do not know what 24/7 meansโ€ฆ

I mean did i f.e. EVER post at 4am servertime?

Even ONCE?

So no buddyโ€ฆ

No 24/7โ€ฆmaybe 12/7โ€ฆ

Anyone?

I donโ€™t believe for a second that this โ€œVoteโ€ is representative of the player base. I love the forums but I love the game MORE. From my own personal experience, most of the players have NEVER even looked at the forums. That being said, none of my RL friends that play Eve had a problem with SOMER Blink or โ€œgamblingโ€ inside the game. There are SO MANY other ways gambling addicts can blow their money online or in RL. Just make it an option, like image . Depriving the 99.99% that donโ€™t have a problem is NOT the answer!!!

Count Airquotes only needs belief. Perfect customer for ccp and their current development of eve

I too think it is looking up

SC is little more than a Tech Demo, concepts somewhat fleshed out. Still it gets comparison to complete and released games.

That assumes EVERYONE comes in AND buys all the ships they want with LTI

Those who like it do. Some daily others a few sessions every patch.

Truth! Looks gorgeous but without persistence its just eye candy!

More agreement here too. Still we do not know what will be the final dial in on Quantum and Gate Jump duration [arguably these are biggest time sinks in game now] will be. Will there be legitimate viable activities during jumps? Donโ€™t know yet.

I have no idea how SC will finish out. I can only comment on what it has now. I try to ignore the hype and focus on existing content. It has enough mining mechanics implemented to keep me happy for the moment. So far promises made promises kept on mining. So I do trust future deliverables here. Some of those are detachable bags [think jet can] with expandable new bags to continue mining. The jettisoned bags can be hauled. Filtration: Basically a sifting system to reduce inert materials and retain more valuable mats.

One of the biggest complaints in EvE is Botters immediately followed by multiboxers. SC inherent design puts a lot of resistance up against those forms of gameplay. I do like the self balancing design. So, you dropped 27k on the Legatus package LTI on everything. Spent even more on shiny tech and top tier weapons. How nice for you! Since everything is unlocked for everyone, when the NOOBIE enters with a rookie ship, grinds to a real fighter in a couple of weeks, his medium F7C Super Hornet is going to take down your shiny gold Heavy F8 Lightning because he has the hand eye coordination you do not. Like EvE you can buy the best gear upfront. Its what you can do with it after you undock that counts.

People spend WAAYYYY too much on SC ships!!! No comments on pouring money into PLEX for skins injectors and in game ISK or multiboxers dropping $1300.00 a year per 10 active accounts some of these individuals have dozens of accounts for cloaky camping/locust mining fleets/logged of raiding squads etcโ€ฆ

SC and EvE or only comparable in that they are space games. They go completely different routes as to experience. I really love how SC gets condemned as an overpriced, too long in development scam and compared to completed games while EvE development is failscading before our very eyes. Donโ€™t take my word, go look at the Updates page, page over to last page see whats on the road map. What epic new content is on the roadmap? There hasnโ€™t been anything there for almost a year except for vague implications and a lot of scheduled IRL events. There used to be big update, stuff to look forward to, not any more! Not since PA took over.

As for me I expect to play EvE and SC. For all its current failings, I still really like EvE. I plan to remain an SC backer and occasionally play as it developes. If for no other reason than to be there at the beginning just as some playing EvE were there at the beginning.

Just as one day EvE will end, SC will in fact launch. If for no other reason than too many major names are now involved which forms its own accountability. How EvE ends and SC starts are as yet unknowable. It could be spectacular or an epic dud, who knows? As to when? I am definitely in the camp of โ€˜hoping to play a released SC game before I drop deadโ€™. Still, I am cautiously optimistic.

Keep flying dangerous out there!
JJ

1 Like

Has anyone seen the BUG :beetle: on the Test Server where a HyperNet Relay closes with โ€œHyperNet Offer Expiredโ€? I have 5 that didnโ€™t sell all of the HyperNodes and expired after 3 days. The Large Skill Injectors have not been returned to me. I donโ€™t see an option to โ€œredeemโ€ or anything like it.

:star2: I have submitted a bug report on the Test Server.

So because you donโ€™t personally know somebody it doesnโ€™t exist? That is pretty conceited of you.

Legalise crack then.

2 Likes

Because its being illegal has made it so hard to get. :rofl: The war on drugs is just a big joke played on the taxpayer. Iโ€™m not conceited, Iโ€™m just a lot smarter than you. :fire:

Iโ€™ve been saying this for years. Not just Crack. Everything. Itโ€™s a health problem, not a criminal one.

Once the private prison industry starts to jail people for using alcohol, yโ€™all might just wake up. Be too late by then, of course.

3 Likes

Nopeโ€ฆSupply and demand will balance that out. We will see prices rise thoughโ€ฆhint hintโ€ฆ

Invest in ore/minerals peopleโ€ฆthere is about to be a building frenzy.

1 Like

Anyone know the answer? I pay good!!!

Sure. Keep telling yourself that if it helps.

Exactly - WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!*!%!!%!!

Lul.

1 Like

@Jake_Javelin

Donโ€™t forget SC also bases its development on speculation about future technology to enable them to do things with, hence the waiting time taking its current proportions.

See?

And exactly THIS is the problem here.

The reality does not count for the deniers of the โ€œgamblingโ€ nor the laws that are not against this kind of โ€œgamblingโ€ without having the chance to โ€œwinโ€ real money are.

Just their little view on how the world has to be counts for them and so they deny even reasonable voices that try to explain them the facts of law.

What not has to be(true) that cannot be(true).

It is so cozy in their reality bubble why even DARE to bother with the real worldโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s the same reality bubble that let them say โ€œeve is a pvp gameโ€โ€ฆ:slight_smile:

Posted by CCP Convict on reddit:

You can submit a ticket (click here or hit F12 in-game and click โ€œGo to Help Centerโ€) and under the Game Play Support โ†’ Game Play โ†’ General Questions category request in the Description field that the HyperNet is deactivated in your client. You can do this ahead of time if you like and our GMs will enact the request once HyperNet is added to TQ on the 10th of December. You will have to replicate this process for each one of your accounts.

At least that is possible.