OK, just went through the thread and saw all the various remarks like - People would be dumb to buy this pack - or - This pack is too expensive - or - Boycott it due to CCP breaking their promise - etc …
I currently have some level 5 skills that have a very long training time and since my character has well over 232 mill SP’s, the price and amount of SP’s from Skill Injectors just won’t do.
However this pack and all the other packs will definitely help a lot to knock down the waiting time for those skills to train, and since I have plenty of money it’s no big deal for me to buy them.
Granted I don’t like that CCP is doing this but hey, can’t change it so might as well take advantage of it. And to top it all off, there’s another Log-In event happening with SP rewards.