Treatment of slaves and faith in the Holy Amarr Empire

Explain to me, Elsebeth Rhiannon, how, someone from whom everything has been taken and has nothing can be greedy? It’s as if the Ammarian owner accused his vitoc-stoned slave of being greedy…

To experience the third dimension by being in communion with the creatures of that dimension.

I have no idea what you are trying to ask. Are you saying the Amarr God is greedy because ‘everything was taken from Him’? That is indeed a variation of the myths - there are many explanations in our mythology for God’s Madness - but if that, I have no idea what I would have to explain there. It is a myth that makes sense to me.

I do not think it is today the case that the God ‘has nothing’, so if you think that, you’ll have to explain.

Organizing your thoughts into a numbered list does not make them any less heretical or blasphemous. All is not well with you.

1 Like

Your list of “suggestions” is more likely to prompt the Ministry of Internal Order to investigate your holdings than it is to prompt reforms. The entitlements and protections you suggest would require a pervasive degree of surveillance to enforce and are likely to be received by the Holders of the Empire as an imposition on their privacy and autonomy. There is also the potential for abuse of these regulations by slaves attempting to spite their owners.

You are an altruist, naive at best and foolish at worst. God loves a fool, but men are not so compassionate. Be cautious when making demands that are more difficult to institute than to silence.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.