Tribal Tournament(Rifter Edition) YC120 - Friday 21st December 2018

Wish I could attend myself but I’ll be cheering for you Else!

2 Likes

This Friday! Going to be a lot of explosions! Elite pilots welcome… New pilots more welcome

I was wondering about this, since I was very much under the impression that I’d simply get my ass handed to me by a more experienced pilot within 10 seconds of round one.

Possible, but far from certain in a three-way.

You will have a blast Melisma, surviving the early parts of the rounds will require some skill but more luck! You will never know useless you try! worst that happens is you have some fun!

1 Like

A tournament of true icon, best of luck brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

Thank you @Pol_Macsliebh! That was awesome fun.

1 Like

Thanks for coming Else, some real good fights!

1 Like

Tribal Tournament AAR

Around 30 pilots showed up to Dal TLF and after a bit of fitting we undocked and warped to a Wormhole(Thanks Ada) where we would fight to save us from loosing standing. 3 rounds of autocannon/artillery madness commenced! Winner of the first round was Zerrock Skor with a win after some kitting and a reduction in the arena, the second round was won by Triberius Thrawn after a stalemate of dps with Losss. The third round was won by Lictas Alice after it was discovered one of the last pilots had had 7dps! no names. The final was very intense with Zerrock and Triberius brawling close and Lictas keeping perfect range once Zerrock went done Lictas took out Triberius and was declared Champion. A good night to be Matari!

Thanks to

Carbon 7
Electus Matari
Just Happy to be Here
SToNeD HyeNa’Z
Stjornauga Security Services
Tribal Liberation Force
Ushra Khan

For participating

Pol

3 Likes

You mean you pried him out of his Thrasher? How many crowbars were lost in that operation?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.