Trick or Treat - 100% drop , another lie?

There’s internal pushback and sabotage from the devs. Stage 2 of the Hilmar Plan is for player wrecks to randomly drop “smuggler caches” that you need Plex to buy a key to open.

1 Like

Simply: no.

1 Like

ccpsquirrels

I think there may be a rip in your tinfoil hat…

I kid, I kid.

But do I? Hmmm…

I’m right and you know it…

No other explanation for your reactions…

What does not has to be true cannot be true in your world… :slight_smile:

I know it,you know it,all that is missing now is you confessing it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t it be better if it was 0% or 100% as in trick or treat, this seems like treat treat…

6 Likes

Aaaand?..

I figured Toad would be out and about tearing it up about not getting everything for free.

I don’t see the problem here.
It did say, “TRICK or Treat”.
The 100% drop is obviously the TRICK part !
LOL

This is the biggest lie in the thread, probably the entire forum.

Go back to single player games Duro, they’re about your level.

1 Like

I’m way above your one-dimensional pvp only level…

You know what they say?

PVP is only for those that are too dump to understand PVE boss mechanics… :slight_smile:

The old 'club on the head" game is the only game they can play… :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of one dimensional thinking, you appear to think that the only PvP in Eve involves guns.

You’re wrong.

You know what they say?

PVP is only for those that are too dump to understand PVE boss mechanics… :slight_smile:

In Eve other players could be considered to be the end level bosses, and they’re sneakier than anything CCP could put into an AI.

The old 'club on the head" game is the only game they can play… :stuck_out_tongue:

The game you appear to want to play is not Eve, it’s more akin to “leave Britney alone”

2 Likes

That kind of logical thinking will get you briganded by the gammas around here.

3 Likes

That old argument about what this game is “centric” about rears its head again.

World of Tanks is “PVP centric”.
FPS Servers with deathmatches and team deathmatches are PVP centric.
PVE Servers in WoW are PVe centric.

Eve is not “centric”. That was the idea. That is what made it great. The problem started when dysfunctional people showed up and made it an issue.

CCP made the mistake of picking sides - inconsistently - and listening to these people.

7 Likes

I’ve always held the belief that usually people don’t know what they actually want. So it’s best to stick with your own vision. Players obviously supported that vision in the beginning.

Wait… who are “they” here?

I feel like “they” have never said this and it’s probably just a ridiculous effort to mask that XL inferiority complex you’re sportin’.

I mean, it’s pretty absurd. What else would “they” say?

Quantum physics is only for those who are too dumb to understand daytime talkshows?
Architecture is only for those who can’t master proper burger flipping technique?
Can’t hack it in the public sanitation game? Maybe you should settle for tenured professorship.

2 Likes

Please, stop.

Honestly at this point I’d love to see a PvE server. PvP disabled by default unless you flag yourself as willing.

That way we can watch it’s economy implode within 3 months and we can put the issue to rest.

Probably just make it like any other mmo economy. NPC stations have unlimited T1 mods and ships for purchase (and un-processable) and only T2 things can be player-made.