Trig edencom

This Niarja being null trig is crap i dont mind the event but have re route around niarja get anywere is BS 13 jumps turn into 50 ridiculous when try play game this avoid is a problem most players think should revert back after so long it not improve game at all

Its opened up the 4 other trade hubs that Niarja killed when it was added years ago.

The 49 jump between Amarr and Jita, happens to past through or near all trade hubs. And with the resources changes coming make sense to get the old silk road up and running. As it’ll local miners and indie to sell to local hubs and logistics corp to move item between hubs where its needed

:red_circle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.adam4eve.eu/structure_history.php?id=60008494
https://www.adam4eve.eu/structure_history.php?id=60004588
https://www.adam4eve.eu/structure_history.php?id=60011866
https://www.adam4eve.eu/location.php?id=30002053

You are such a joke without the slightest clue what you are talking about.

This is not how anything works.

No because most want to sit in their own little system and afk or bot mine, and drop ore/materials on the market or make items and sale below actual costs.

If you say things like what you said, means you have no experience in industry or sales.

If you don’t add the value of materials used and time spent you’re saling yourself short.

@DragoFire

Well, since you didn’t specify the point you were trying to make, I’m assuming you were trying to say that the fall of Niarja hasn’t benefited the other trade hubs, and that the adam4eve graphs were your supporting evidence.

Well, I may not be an expert economist, but the fact that TTT has seen a noticeable rise in trade volume since the fall of Niarja indicates that just looking at the NPC trade hubs themselves provides an incomplete picture. Now you may ultimately be right, but you have most certainly not proved that with the evidence that you chose to provide.

So, I don’t know… maybe don’t be such a dick. Because your response didn’t exactly paint you as someone who was an expert either.

:red_circle: What exactly is your point in this rant?

The point which I make is clearly supported by the linked graphs… They clearly show that the fall of Niarja does not benefit any of the trade hubs along this silk road and it never will as harder logistics have never and will never result in improved trade elsewhere.

What you try to show with the TTT Keepstar graph only supports my claims. More concentration on Jita because Jita is the place where you can get all the things to produce all the things and where you can sell all the things. Trying to sell random moon minerals or ores or the likes elsewhere is pointless outside a few scenarios (for instance, someone having to compensate calculation errors). More people are buying thing sin Perimeter but not more people are selling there.

I will keep being a “dick” to anyone who keep spouting this nonsense that cut high sec routes would help trade in other areas. Deal with it.

Okay. To be fair, I did accidentally leave out, “while Jita saw a similar fall” out of my point when I wrote it. So, I will be clarifying that statement shortly. However, I don’t feel that it is impossible to infer what I meant, especially since I also linked Jita. Moreover, ignoring any trade happening in upwell structures is a rather glaring error regardless of how well I explain my point.

But let me try again:

Well, I may not be an expert economist, but the fact that TTT has seen a noticeable rise in trade volume since the fall of Niarja, while Jita has seen a trade decrease over the same time, indicates that just looking at the NPC trade hubs themselves provides an incomplete picture. Now you may ultimately be right, but you have most certainly not proved that with the evidence that you have chosen to provide.

So no, the point you made is not clearly supported by the graphs. You didn’t look at any trade happening in neighboring upwell structures, nor did you rule out the possibility that any other trade hubs or systems might have seen an increase in trade. And, on top of all that, you didn’t actually state your point; you just linked some graphs and expected us to infer it.

And no, I will not deal with it. Personal attacks are uncalled for, can get threads prematurely shut down, and are counterproductive to discussion. Not only does it inhibit people’s ability to be persuaded by raising their defenses, but it also often causes threads to devolve into worthless back and forth bickering.

I can’t say that I’m perfect. I definitely get frustrated with people sometimes, and I might have had a response or twelve get flagged. But I TRY to make meaningful contributions to the discussion and treat others with the dignity and respect they deserve.

You are one to talk about “worthless back and forth”.

The evidence I provided clearly supports my point. It is the opinion of people like Dragon that hubs like Amarr, Rens or Hek would benefit from the fall of Niarja. Other small hubs like Stacmon, Frarn, Ashab, Orvolle all show the same trajectory. This is clearly not the case. If you do not want to or cannot infer that from the general discussion revolving around this worthless opinion, it is not my fault and not my task to tell you time and again why I link these graphs. I am also not in the slightest interested in making people who have this kind of worthless and disproved opinion feel comfortable and respectfully discuss their useless ideas with them, which is a waste of my time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.