Trig Invasion Solo Fits

Hello all, my apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I was wondering if there was a certain fit that would be viable to solo the Minor sites, I know the major sites have a massive number of trig rats so that’s out of the question for solo.

Is it even possible to solo these sites?

I am currently an alpha since I left before the first invasion wave even started so alpha fits are nice but I doubt there are any. I plan on resubbing so any ship fit would be helpful.

Thank you!

yep, most marauders can solo them pretty well, the Vargur with webs is probably best suited. I use a Paladin, but there’s a fair amount of micro-jumping involved in order to keep their transversal down.
I could see a Vindi being able to do it too but haven’t tried

Ah sweet thank you, so are marauders the only fits that make this possible? I’ve seen a few praxis go in alone but I’m not sure how they hold up.

They probably could actually, sorry, I’m not a big fan of the Praxis so I wouldn’t have any fits for one, I highly doubt that an alpha could do them. I’d say to try out the Emerging Conduits that can be found in many non-invaded systems, they don’t warp disrupt in those sites so they’re good for testing things and warping out if needed.

Ah sweet thank you, I’ll have to go try those out!

several can do it, it’s not the issue. The issue is, doing them fast.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.