Triglavian collective - known facts - UPDATE 21/08/120

First, let me thank you for your input !

While I agree with most of what you said, I’m forced to set a precision: it’s not because a planet do not harbour life naturally that it can’t have been colonized, we, capsuleers do it all the time on plasma, barren, gas, etc in K-space.
Even if life is not naturally present, given the technological level Triglavians show, it is possible they have installation on planets.

While it remains a possibility, I do not think it is the case. If they are indeed systems in formations, we would encounter only white stars, but we do encounter yellow and even red ones, meaning those “stars” are old. Which is incompatible with an accretion disk.

I’m sticking with my theory of pockets of gravitational maelstrom existing since a very long time. A “normal” system, even in formation, would not allow exotics particules and dark matter to be generated like this.

In the same fashion, if we indeed were in an accretion disk, we would not encounter “spikes” because everything would have been rounded by collisions and worse, in the case of “crystals”, such giant-sized cristals could only be formed in a high pressure environnement which is far more compatible with a gravitational maelstrom model.

Given the highly possibility that they are “proving” us, it’s far more likely that we only saw a fraction of their “territories”. At first I was also convinced that their were a migrant civilization. But as time pass, I’m less and less convinced. At first we thought that we were limited in time because of the pocket collapsing. But recent update in the aura-systems show that it is in fact our warp core that disintegrate.

It is therefore possible that the “filaments” are in fact highly specialized mutaplasmid taking control of our warp engine.

If there is no time limit, then you can, as I said earlier, settle on planets, asteroids, etc.

I do not remember where I talked about it, but given the energy levels in AD, food is not a problem. With the kind of energy they have, if you have the time to develop the tech, it may even be to manufacture the elements you need by alternating nuclear fission and fusion.

2 Likes