Triglavian / Edencom Missions

I think that Epic Mission Arcs for Trigs/Edencom would spice up the environment somewhat.

You would run the mission of your choice for either the Trigs or Edencom but not both. The missions would be four parts of 25 missions each that would involve security, mining, logistics and manufacturing.

You would get LP for both that could be spent in the DED or Troika LP store. The Troika LP store would appear in Abyssal Space. Kybers would be able to access the LP store via a Tier I filament. Once in the Abyssal Site the Kyber’s standings with the Trigs would determine if the LP store pops up right away or the Kyber has to fight through two or all rooms to make the LP store appear. Not all abyssal sites would have an LP store though. Proving Conduits in an Abyssal would always lead to a Triglavian LP store, however.

Being a Kyber you would eventually be able to travel any Abyssal Tier I or Tier II without being attacked by any Triglavians but you would still be able to be attacked by other NPC’s normally.

You would get ISK, T1 loot and salvage + LP for running the missions for either side.

Each set of 25 missions reduces your your standing with the opposite faction. When you complete the last mission for either faction you would be considered Elite Kyber / EdenCom that would then open the door to PvP with the other faction which would be very similar to Faction War but would be permanent. Meaning, that any time a Kyber or EdenCom Elite came across each other in space, they could engage in combat without asking for a duel that include podding without a penalty.

Alpha’s could run 65 sites before having to upgrade to Omega to finish the remaining 35 sites.

Each of the 25 mission arcs would start at Level Three difficulty and then progress to a Tier III Abyssal difficulty.

yeah most of that is covered by starter agents…

I am not going to skill up to mine…

just let them have normal agents… if you fight for triglavians… you lose standings on the four major factions.

i talked to some corpmates… they all agree…

if you join say edencom you are part of the faction and can be engaged by the forces of triglavian pilots that joined the other faction… and vise versa… much like FW…

non of this pussy footing around…

as for agents?? agents in space. as long as you are on grid… you can talk to the agent.
if you join eden com triglavian ships drop much like they do already
and you gain standings for the space you are in… amarr… - amarr standings…
gallante space you gain standings to them … and so forth
any gained LP can be swapped out just like concord lp…

if you fight for triglavians… they npcs drop tags and loot.
when you shoot the navies you lose standings for the space you are in… the reverse of the above.
lp if gained should be an agent in space… much like the standings agents for all four factions…