Triglavian invasions and Caldari NPC

:red_circle: With CCP’s arbitrary and dumb handling of this farce it could be any minute or never.

3 Likes

This thread can of course be moved to Player ideas & feedback (I forgot it existed)

1 Like

Wait… I am confused again. Can’t we all just ignore the Triglavians once we shoot an Edencom ship one time?

Not everyone wants to be neutral. We would just appreciate not being saddled with faction navy which is essentially as useful as pair of skis on a gravel road.

1 Like

If you want to make Caldari NPC better you have to nerf Amarr…

Finally someone found the courage to write directly about a problem that has so far significantly influenced the outcome of the Triglavian Invasion in Caldari Space.

Your proposals should be immediately implemented in the game by the CCP, so there might be a faint hope for Caldari - that their space will not be completely torn to pieces. And that Minmatar will have the chance to avoid the same failure, due to a design mistake in terms of EDENCOM ships, as Minmatar balance shield and armor, while we already knows that shield tank on NPC is absolutely useless during invasion fights.

You could also repeat your proposals on this official topic, so maybe someone from the CCP will notice them: Invasion Chapter 3 update from Team Event Horizon

But will the CCP be willing to hear your important comments and proposals?

I’m afraid that, unfortunately, the answer is “no”. The CCP is convinced that they knows everything best and that the whole invasion event is working properly, so nothing has to be changed. While anyone who has participated at least several times in the fight during the invasion knows perfectly well that it is completely different.

All that remains is a sense of hopelessness.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that CCP wants the Triglavians to cause a bunch of destruction and chaos. They are doing that. So, as far as CCP is concerned, what is the problem? Working as intended.

1 Like

:red_circle: Because it is retarded. Chaos and destruction can happen organically like in Floseswin with players at the front of the creation of destruction and not with this hot steaming pile of rubbish, bugs, inexplicable behavior, disenfranchising progression and developments and a CCP telling people everything is working as intended but they cannot explain why it does.

5 Likes

Its an elaborate plan to kill hs and stop people playing in hs. The direct counter to this is login rewards so the effect can’t been seen…

3 Likes

You don’t say? Did you hear this from @Dinsdale_Pirannha or @DrysonBennington? Probably not, as it lacks sufficient twists for a proper CCP conspiracy theory.

1 Like

sometimes simpler is better…no one expects it :wink:

2 Likes

OP, this situation was created by CCP with the same reckless abandon as the RED :red_circle: with absolutely no respect for any capsuleer’s sanity in mind!

CCP’s advice would be to HTFU, which is exactly what I say to them when the game is failing and they lose money and players LOL

5 Likes

I don’t think CCP uses that sort of language anymore.

1 Like

It certainly takes away from respect towards players who in theory are here to decide the fate of high sec. It promotes certain scenario with certain NPCs in mind, undermining player role.

CCP design, so they are responsible for that situation.

3 Likes

So. Any information when you might fix the Caldari NPCs and perhaps not make every Caldari system that spawns be a liminal system as seems to be the case.

The idea that you are stacking the deck for the benefit of Triglavian players is quite strong when A) NPC weakness has been known for a long time B) Most Caldari systems that come up just happen to be Liminality systems (as has been there case of four previous ones).

The way of fixing the NPCs has been given and not following it through is just showing a big middle-finger to people living in Caldari space. As we demonstrated in chart regarding Passari, it would be more beneficial to not have the navy at all than suffer from it in current stage.

2 Likes

This is EVE, help yourself, don’t expect NPCs to fight your battle.

What makes you think we have not? As per documentation about Passari, there is a difference between NPC which can maintain some sort of balance either way or one that drags the % down actively even when sizable fleet is out running conduits and hunting hostile roaming fleets with no pro-trig players in local.

Your next argument probably something about being more efficient or some other argument to deflect from original message.

1 Like

Watch how Hirri goes. It will be a good indicator.
I wouldn’t take 100:1 odds to bet for Caldari to win.

2 Likes

Hirri and Ossa.

That makes 15 of 26 Triglavian Minor Victory systems down. And 13 of 19 Liminal systems.
Compared to 2 of 42 Fortresses and 2 of 51 Edencom Minor Victory systems.

I think I’ll just sit this out and let my subs expire this time.
Thanks for the great balance…
:unamused:

Invade Jita and Perimeter.

Cmon, just do it.

Doit

5 Likes

Can I have your stuff?