Trophies for sight seeing?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

How about you take your own advice and do it yourself, as in (GETLOST).

Well, you said it - there is nothing wrong in adding some content for roleplayers.
But, what exactly is rp content?

“Content” for roleplayers would be great, if it was created by the roleplayers themselves.
That is, just in my personal opinion, the best content roleplayers can get (for example, look at Elite: Dangerous - there is almost no content for roleplayers given from the game itself - but the game is a heaven for roleplayers because it don´t give you much - except the opportunity to create it by yourself. You get what I mean?)

In EvE you can do so much by yourself.
My former corp, the Signal Cartel, is a prime example for explorers and roleplayers - they create so much stuff and they don´t need CCP to do it.

Btw. I love the whole idea with the corp name GETLOST, Lady Ayeipsia
But, don´t get me wrong, I don´t wanna persuade anyone what he or she has to like…

As you said, there is nothing wrong in adding content.

Topic: Trophies for explorers? Well, I have some already (from the Signal Cartel) :wink:

If you’re going to quote me, then do it correctly and don’t twist it around into something pertaining to PvP content.

My actual quote :

Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with adding a bit more role play content to the game pertaining to Eve Lore. Especially when it’s done on a more personal level.

The idea behind Tourist Trophies is to get an in-game item that commemorates visiting a Landmark location within the game, something that all players can obtain. I’m not talking about a Medal given to members of a player created Corporation.

If you had actually read my posted reply you would have seen I was talking about making it more of a personal achievement item that’s presented in a Role Playing capacity.

As for Lady Ayeipsia, her “Great Explorers Tribe of Ludicrous Overt Spacial Travels” (GETLOST) statement was presented as a troll remark and due to your own reply, it’s obvious you’re doing the same thing.

As such, how about you taking her advice and doing it yourself too, as in (GETLOST).

Well, I´m sorry, trolling and talking about PvP wasn´t my intention at all.
I guess, I just talked at cross purposes, my apologies.

As I said, I don´t wanna persuade anyone what he or she has to like.
Of course, it´s always a personal matter what we specify as a personal achievement that’s presented in a role playing capacity.

To me it would be nice if CCP would provide trophies for sight seeing.
Only just because of I wouldn´t need it doesn´t mean I couldn´t find some pleasure in that ^^

My intention wasn’t to troll at all. I think such a corporation could be fun. Setup a forum where people could post a screen shot, then award them the medal. The corp name was just something to be silly because after all, exploration is getting lost.

Setup an office in Thera, make a few lists of travel spots, dotlan maps to some of the more common sites like old man star and the first titan kill monument. It could work.

I cant give medals to people outside my corporation. :anguished:

Maybe they could add the option to give them, and with an option to accept or not accept.

1 Like