Tutorial Help

Umm… the introduction quest has 4 career agent-related quests, I completed the first one, but afterwards I didn’t check The Seekers Investigation again and proceeded to finish the career agent missions myself, basically I forgot the other 3 quests : The Exploration Of Space, Taking Care of Business, and The Engines of Industry existed.

Now my problem is since I’ve completed the career agents’ missions, when I activate the career-agent related missions in The Seekers Investigation(the tutorial) I cannot complete it, the mission simply directs me to the career agent, I click on start conversing and the person says I have nothing more to give you but the tutorial missions are still active and not completed

I don’t really care for rewards or anything I’m just a completionist and it bothers me that I can’t finish these missions.

Once you leaves the Tutorial Deadspace, you cannot return to the area unless you’ve remembered to create a bookmark.

from my understanding you just need to find where you started the game and it will let you wrap to finish the rest i have many new alts and done this it took time to find which system it was however

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.