Completely lost

After a longf break I just started to play EVE again. For some stupid reason I designed a new char and skipped the tutorial. Now I really have troubles finding into the game. I was informed that it is impossible to restart the tutorial without ditching the char and starting all over again. I’m also stuck in a station where no agents seem to be available. I remember there was a window listing all agents in EVE or in the region but I cant find it any more. Can someone please help me

They have broken the UI for missions good.

Ask in Help channel how to get somewhere.

The window you’re looking for is the Agency window. That’s where you find missions, epic arcs, escalations, and other stuff.

NeoCom → Activities → Agency
Keyboard Shortcut is Alt-M

The Career Agents are probably what you’re looking for unless you need a refresher on basic controls and such. If you need that, I think you have to start a new character on your account. I did a quick Google search and couldn’t find any way to restart the intro missions. Everything said just start a new character then biomass it when you’re done.

2 Likes

You don’t have to ditch your character in order to do the tutorial!

If you like your current character and do not want to ditch it you can instead make a new character only for the tutorial. You get to know the basics of the game again and then you can go back to your current character.

1 Like

Here’s a list of the career agents, for a start it’s ok to do some missions.

Also this old post may help: Regarding Career Path Agents - #14 by Mirael_Lightstep