Returning player. Needs help returning

I haven’t played since 2011 or 12 maybe? I kindof forget how to play.
ok ok that’s a lie. there’s no kindof. I don’t even know how to steer my ship. it’s just floating forward right now.
I have a fairly developed character. I got a bunch of notifications that a bounty was claimed on a dude. That reminded me why i rage-quit before. that guy was a jerk.

Is there a way to re-go through orientation missions or something?

You can open up The Agency icon on your sidebar. There should be an option for a tutorial and possibly even career agents. That should hopefully get you started. You can also join some help channels in game.

nice thank you. i did some reading as well. I’ve been playing No Man’s Sky lately. I think i was expecting to be able to fly around in my ship like i can in that game. I was a little afraid of leaving the station i was docked at because I have expensive ships and i don’t remember how not to lose them.

I’ll check out tutorials. thanks.

Since you last played, clone states have been introduced.

Make a free Alpha clone (it’s basically an unlimited [time-wise, certainly not skill-wise] trial) and use it to go through the tutorial, the career agents, the sisters of eve epic arc. Once you are re-familiar with the game, simply go back to using your old character.

2 Likes

maybe join a newbie friendly corp (eve-uni?) which will teach you the basics and more

Greetings mate i used to run a corp aimed to help newguys into game, feel free to mail me and we can chat more

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.