Twitch drops timer

While I know this might be a Twitch issue, I do watch streams for other games for drops with no issues.

Tonight I’ve watched 8 hours of EVE affiliated streams and only had a 15-20 minute downtime due to disconnects and streamers disconnecting, it has registered 2h 54 min.

It’s a recurring issue that you have to watch the stream way longer for it to fulfill that 4 hours that you state.

It’s either a streamer not being correctly registered or some other glitch, you can have a dude/dudette open for 4 hours and it only registers 1-2 hours.

I’m already used to refreshing the stream whenever I actually watch it, to be honest no one watches streams for the content anymore but that’s besides the point.

Again, I play multiple games with drops, never had this issue with other titles, also 4 hours to get a random drop is sadistic where other titles will give you 3-4 in the same time span, just sayin’.

I get that it’s free stuff, but it’s really not, is it. It’s our time.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.