Five Trillion Isk Market Hedge Fund

Aiko Investment Services is now accepting new clients. We have a five trillion isk portfolio, diversified across all regions and market categories, with twenty trillion isk in collateral and fluid capital reserves. We are the premium broker for your financial needs, and offer generous incentives which will blow you away. Guaranteed percentage APRs and variable ETF metrics ensure your investment generates maximal returns. Under dynamic market conditions, Aiko Investment Services is your trusted choice for stability and wealth generation.

Send one billion isk today and get started with a sound financial future. Anyone who sends ten billion isk will receive a bonus package which may include a private Icelandic spa massage, plus an intimate conversation with Princess Aiko and your choice of either Vily, Mittens, Erotica 1, or Dracvlad. Investments of 100 billion isk will get you invited to my special bonus Discord. Donā€™t waste your time with any scammers or incompetent market ā€˜gurusā€™, just send your isk to Aiko and win! We also accept PLEX and moon goo.

9 Likes

Dividends for January have been paid.

Thank you for your business!

Dividends for February have been paid.

Dividends for March have been paid.

1 Like

Dividends for April have been paid.

Dividends for May have been paid.

Dividends for June have been paid.

1 Like

Interest for July received, thanks a lot Aiko. Youā€™re really saving me a lot of time grinding.
I thought this was some shitty ponzi scheme but now Iā€™m super glad I found this forum thread. I just sent 25B to ā€˜Aiko Danujaā€™. Thanks again <3

6 Likes

Confirmed, 25 billion isk added to the account of William Aideron!

Thank you for your business, and glad to see another Moonpire customer is making the smart switch to Aiko Investment Services, your trusted choice for a brighter future! Moonpire customers, make the smart switch today, and gain an additional percent. Nice! :sunglasses:

I decided to try this out, Iā€™m new player and didnā€™t want to waste my time on new player content. I sent a 100 billion isk to test the service, because I like the front desk secretary lady very much, she was very cute and charming. I forgot about my investment but then when I checked my wallet I was just like WOW, amazing returns and excellent programme. I will definitely be investing more in the near future. Thank you so much Aiko Investment Services is really cool.

1 Like

Just received the isk for this month \o/.
As an alpha clone Iā€™m having a really hard time making ISK. But when I started investing the isk I make from exploration in this hedgefund Iā€™m almost doubling my investments monthly. I can only recommend to everyone reading this to do the same thing as this is a very rare opportunity.
Thanks to this Iā€™ll be able to plex my account in no time

1 Like

Nice to see so many new players are enjoying our financial products!

Letā€™s welcome them to our community!

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Investing in this hedgefund was one of the best decisions Iā€™ve ever made in this game. It all started when I first sent a few hundred million just to try it out. I was a bit afraid that this was gonna be a pyramid scheme.
But when I saw that Aiko paid me the dividends one month later I was completely blown away.
I feel very sorry for anyone who hasnā€™t discovered this yet.
Anyways, thanks a lot for this months dividend, Aiko! Iā€™m looking forward to the next ones to come :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to hear about your positive experience with the fund, and remember that Aiko Investment Services remains committed to ensuring the highest quality financial guidance in these difficult times. I am looking forward to working with you as you upgrade to your second rorqual!

:chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

This is such an obvious scam (with sockpuppets) that Iā€™m honestly not sure if itā€™s a honest scam attempt or some sort of meta-meme about how obvious scams on this forum are. The ā€œā€œcustomerā€ā€ posts all being made within minutes of each other is a very nice touch, really makes this look realistic. (them being even in the same corp is a great touch).
Other gems:

Iā€™m a new player, I sent 100B isk
meme references to isk doubling
Erotica1, dravclad, mittens,
Random financial terms and nonsense speak
etc.

Good luck with your scam :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to the fund Echelon, we are proud to have you as one of our investors!

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™m new player and didnt want to waste my time on new player content. i sent 100 billion isk to test the serviceā€ ā€¦ iā€™d seriously suggest you word your alts posts a bit better. new player that has 100 billion isk? lol cute touch.

2 Likes

Wow only 100 billion and I get an invite to discord! Bargin indeed!

3 Likes

https://imgflip.com/i/48kx3s

2 Likes

Congrats to Red fall, our newest member of the 100 Billion Club, invite to discord sent and Iā€™ll see you in the private chats!!!

:star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you Nick, 100ā€™000ā€™000ā€™000 isk confirmed and accounted for! I have sent you a temporary login and password, and you can check in now to see your account balance and how much interest you have earned. It was a real pleasure to chat with you in the discord, and so glad to have you on board friend!

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t this be in either C&P or Fiction Portal? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha, very funny Mkikaden! Lol! :grin:

Thank you for the 5 billion isk and we will get your investment report ready!

4 Likes

is this also where I can buy a mining permit?

1 Like