Uedama anti-gank

Sounds familiar…

1 Like

Becasue anyone doing that is an active player and not an mindless AFK hauler/miner…

That’s my true purpose in EVE: Helping people make the most of themselves.
– James 315

CODE happily will lose a few ships if it mean some people drop their shovels and pick-up their swords…for when they do that, James has already won.

3 Likes

Its why, in the Zodiac, Cancer is a krab

3 Likes

The Word of the Queen.

1 Like

The Vision of our Father, King James CCCXV, made manifest.

Glory to the CODE!

2 Likes

so, saving one and losing 10 still better than losing 11? never the less innefective is someone who is sitting just looking saying that someone elses efforst and actual results are ineffective… so lets say… cause building hospitals in Angola will not save everyone from malaria, ■■■■ it and lets not build anymore so noone can get help, thats the mentality here yes?? :rofl: Im sure the dude who got saved thinks pretty differently… Good Job and New Eden Police Force will continue its efforts. *Enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

oh yeah… lets use real life as an example.

That just lame.

No because I have seen this movie over and over. You get a bit boast in the forums… I saved one freighter… 1 trillion isk in losses later… i saved another… The difference with the guys that gank and AG types… or white knights. They just don’t have any staying power.

The white knight community has always been weak on that front. With little spurts of activity.

2 Likes

The principle might be lame… the comparison is totally valid… But hey, if this is how u see life and situations, hey, its all yours, no stress… :v:

1 Like

No it is not. Because unlike the the whiteknight community… the hospitals stay, and the staff continue doing their work because they are committed. The ag guys loose interests after a while and return to their self interest in the game doing something else.

Just stop it with the real life comparison. it makes you seem lame.

1 Like

oh lord… yes, we all know u see it that way, as i said, its all yours, no worryes m8, just move on :wink: :v:

1 Like

The regicide of this queen?

I manged to kill her without doing any damage.
The sheer fear of seeing a New Eden Police Officer in the flesh drove her to concord herself.

2 Likes

???

A Nemesis can’t even apply on a Coercer, as the killmail shows, you did 0 damage, CONCORD did 100%.

Blasphemy is a sin.

Thou shalt not lie.

2 Likes

Look at the Killmail.

I solo’d your queen easily, the killmail does not lie. Top damage and the final blow?

CONCORD and the NEPF work closely together as a team, making sure the Law is upheld.
So a kill for CONCORD is a kill for the New Eden Police Force and vice versa.

4 Likes

When you have more than 0% damage get back to me with a real story.

Also according to the killboard, our glorious queen just ganked a Ferox at 50mil just prior to her death.

So she traded a sub 2 mil ship for a 50 mil ship, that’s a 2000% ISK positive trade.

Thou shalt not lie.

4 Likes

Truly a demoralising blow, your mighty monarch fell so easily.

My missiles guided the way for our CONCORD brothers. Where was her mighty CODE entourage?
Oh right they are busy afking at .5 stations waiting for a freighter that might come no doubt! I know because I got bored of watching them.

The head has been cut from the snake.

3 Likes

You intercepted her first Coercer (??? that’s being generous because you have 0 damage).

Then you failed to intercept her second Coercer.

She then successfully ganked a Ferox, she was going to die to CONCORD whether or not you intervened.

Stop lying.

Time: 2020-05-25 01:04

Time: 2020-05-25 01:04

Overall she lost two Coercers (worth less than 4 mil) for this Ferox.

You stopped nothing.

And our mighty Queen has you gripped in her beauty, otherwise you would not pursue her with such vigor.

The Queen does not reject your flattery.

And do not lie, you do not bore when observing us, for you entranced and in the full thralls of Her opulence and elegance.

Know that you are not alone among her secret admirers; know that you are not alone amongst those who gaze at her radiance from beyond the stars; know that she is the Center of All Things.

Your infatuation with the Princess is in fact: Normal.

Do not be ashamed. We all love her.

<3

6 Likes

Meh. :expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s almost like you didn’t do anything at all…

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh I got a nice topic badge, pleased people enjoyed it , do stay tuned for my next adventure.

PS two people have asked me in-game if I’m a character named Ozzie, didn’t think people would remember him but no I’m not but I do know him in real and that’s where he’s tied up, one day he may return.
AG was fun with him around . Code even tried to bribe him with skill injectors and the Kurson fleet would gank him at every turn , he in fact got me into this after long hours sitting at camps in past lives.
AG and Ganker come and go it’s life, some return others fade into memory, last time I did this James 315 was just a name never seen, running other interesting characters I’m sure :roll_eyes: , this time I have seen him in minerbumping many times, how things change, wars start and wars end but for the now my little group has returned , so Mr Kane I’ll try not to get bored with your insane ramblings and give you and AG the effort you deserve :wink:

Sorry that was a long ps, see you in space soon.

Would you mind bringing me up to speed with this Princess you talk about if you don’t mind and have time.