UK/EU Pilot LF Null Sec Group

Hi folks,

I’m an EU/UK based pilot looking for a matching TZ NS corp.

Just looking to have a laugh with some chill folks, PVP and help out where needed. I don’t bring any drama and won’t cause any, nobody needs that!

I’m active but do work and have a family, so RL does come first.

Any queries just hit me up.

Cheers,
Frip

1 Like

Hey gamer,

UK myself - member of Brotherhood of Spacers. We have a decent EUTZ sized contingent who usually spend our time chilling out in Venal NPC nullsec. Always people on comms up to something. We like people to get involved with our content obviously but no hard activity requirements.

Have a read through our stuff and swing by the public discord if you’re interested and we’ll see if we can find somewhere to put you.

hey man, im the CEO of Legion Ascending, an Indy/PVP focused NS corp looking for more EU and US TZ players. We are a corp built around our members, meaning were a group of 14 so far and all members have a say in the future of the corp. Were looking to get into the new stuff the Equinox has to offer and we are frequently running roams, small pvp fleets, large alliance fleets, blops, etc. Better than listing a million things we offer here, come chat with us and see what you think. We’re a good group of dudes looking for other like minded people to grow something fun with us.

Check us out by clicking the link below and if your interested in what we have to offer then jump onto our discord for a chat. We would love you talk to you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/yamagata-syndicate-eu-null-sec-pvp

You ever think about wormholing? :smiley: o7 hit up Its_Stunt on discord or Eonallus Johnson in game :slight_smile: were a very casual wormhole group of tightknit members who love to shoot ■■■■ and crab in a C4 - C5/C2. I would love to chat withcha

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have a few Brits, we’re very PvP-focused and we’ve got regular content in our own back yard.

We’re part of TRI so alliance has long pedigree and a history of creating good fights as well.

Come chat to us on Discord.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hay bud am looking for pvp members to join my corp I also run a LowSec merc alliance so plenty of pew pew very little blues. So rule is if its not blue burn it. Rl come’s first with us all and we play for a good laugh if your interested jump on our discord

Hey Fripnip

No.Mercy corporation leads Triumvirate [TRI] alliance (500,000+ all-time kills and counting! ) and is actively recruiting combat pilots who enjoy challenging fleet fights and PVP conflict while living independently in low and nullsec.

Our corporation is active in both EU and US time zones, consisting of veteran players from around the world.

For the past decade our veteran pilots and FCs have led at the forefront of major wars that reshaped EVE’s nullsec political landscape. Even after all this time we are still dedicated to aggressively creating end-game PVP fun that pushes our members to excel and rewards skilled execution. We prefer to punch up against bigger targets while fighting outnumbered–and win.

We don’t passively sit around waiting for others to make the first move: combat deployments, black ops hunting, roams, gate camps–we stay busy having fun.

Come check us out.
Please join the “No.Mercy Pub” channel in game and speak with our recruiters.

Hey, Fripnip

I think we got what you might be looking for. Check out our post. Itll give info on who and what we are about as well as how to get in touch with us.

We hope to hear from you soon!

• JX